Custom in ear plugs recommendation

Petay

5 hours ago, tpd1309 said:

Of you're going down the electronic route , I can't fault Vario

Are the basic electric versions good enough or do you need to buy the clay specific ones? 

I'm looking at the CFG switch's but worried that o won't hear as clearly given that I'm coming from some peltor sportacs 

Edited by Petay

I now use the Peltor EEP100’s with cens mini tips..... well impressed having used them over the season when loading...way better than my moulded cens and the big Howard Leight earmuffs!

This thread on the SD is worth reading.... a lot of knowledge in there and the linked threads...

https://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/threads/deceased-ear-muffs.183093/#post-1702222

cheers

fizz

Iv'e had several pairs of ear plugs including Emtech and Mercury but have gone back to my Peltor sporttacs. I dont find i knock the stock with them but they can be a bit clammy in the summer. I suppose they are a bit cumbersome but i find them more efficient than the plugs.

. I just keep the plugs as spares now. 

On 23/02/2020 at 20:41, Petay said:

Are the basic electric versions good enough or do you need to buy the clay specific ones? 

I'm looking at the CFG switch's but worried that o won't hear as clearly given that I'm coming from some peltor sportacs 

I mainly use the clay and quiet mode