Rubber matts for 4x4

Salop Matt

Are you talking the bed or footwell ?     For the bed, have a look on the web as there are a number of fitted liners available. I purchased one for my Jaguar Xtype estate and it has been great, easily lifted out and power washed.   To be honest, the footwell liners are from Aldi and I have a set in the Landrover as well and they have not shown any sign of wearing.

1 hour ago, Penelope said:

a local car shop sells these for £13 up my way, he calls them snow mats, had mine in my truck for years.

10 hours ago, Wb123 said:

Cow mat and a Stanley knife. 

This.

Got to your nearest farm supplies, 8x4 mat will be about £40 and should be enough to do a complete Discovery.  Be warned it's heavy as hell and an absolute pig to manhandle.  Treat your stanley knife to a new blade before you start.

I found it easiest with my Discovery to unbolt the rear seats, remove them and the carpet, wholesale, and use the carpet as a template.  Remember the mat is a lot thicker and can't conform to shapes as easily as carpet, so 'sneak up' on the cut size.  You can always cut more off, it's cutting more on that's tricky.