HELP

Magpies are gay

What type of gun?springer,precharge?

My experience of this type of prob is usually down to a dirty barrel or **** pellets.

My Daystate has to have the barrel cleaned every 60-100 shots otherwise its ****,if i keep it clean pellet on pellet at 45 yds.

My springers are less fussy.

I use a logun pull through with patches made from napier rifle clean.Dont use a metal rod and mop.

you could spray a small amount of wd40 on some cotton wool and push it through the barrel with a wooden dowel but as your gun is a hw97 you wont be able to do this as you have to go from breech to muzzle.

Get some roll your own fag filters (ZIG ZAG) form a newsagents and load one in and then put a pellet in behind it and fire this out.

Had the same problem,mine was fine after zeroing(everytime i went out)for the first,second,maybe the third shot,then a mile off,and it turned out to be the scope,for my money,buy a Hawk Airmax,yes there not the best,but i have never needed to re-zero as yet after many hunting trips,very impressed....