Domino's Pizza

steve_b_wales

Just now, steve_b_wales said:

Has anyone seen the video footage of a Domino's Pizza staff member, buying a load of Pizza's from ASDA? The guy who filmed it, complained the the DP staff member, who replied, 'We put our own cheese and toppings on them, so they are Domino's Pizza's. 

Blimey, cut out the middleman and go straight to Asda.

When we have been to collect from Dominoes we have always watched the whole process of spreading out the doe and the toppings being added.

I bet someone at Dominoes will be in trouble!

Just now, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Blimey, cut out the middleman and go straight to Asda.

When we have been to collect from Dominoes we have always watched the whole process of spreading out the doe and the toppings being added.

I bet someone at Dominoes will be in trouble!

Go onto Facebook and type 'Domino's Pizzas from ASDA and click on the first link.

7 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Picked two up Saturday night £8 each, they don't shout it, look for deals for one.

eight quid each !, and you can afford two ???,  you lot must be proper minted , i bet youre all the sort of toffs that go shooting and fox hunting :innocent:

1 minute ago, Taileron said:

We have one of those in my town, he has a rating of 1/5 stars. I can understand someone having a kebab after 12 pints of strongbow, but stone cold sober...not a chance.

im not quite sure , but i think that a kebab is compulsory after twelve pints of strongbow :yes:

hello, wont be happening here in town as there are no Asda supermarkets :lol: anyway never bought 1 pizza but does seem a more young generation take away, they must have better digestive systems??? now on Utube oh and KFC buying chickens, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

I did say that never bought one. But.  At a shoot before Christmas the beating team arrived at the dining room(posh name for an old dairy) and found a pizza wagon booked by the Guns parked outside.  The proprietors came in offering their wares , no , no. we said that is for the Guns'.   Guns arrived,' come on boys tuck in'  I did enjoy it fresh made on a wood burning oven with  only cheese and tomato, delicious but not £8 delicious.

Blackpowder.

3 hours ago, mel b3 said:

im not quite sure , but i think that a kebab is compulsory after twelve pints of strongbow 

Kebab vans should have a breathalizer attached! If you've not had 10 pints you're not allowed to buy. Off back to the pub until you are suitably prepared.

And narrower doorways to assist those who over indulge in such thing.

(I think I'm in that category)

Edd

Some years back when we ran business awareness courses for our staff we used to do benchmarking exercises, That basically meant taking other businesses and breaking down their business costs and profits plus all their overheads into a spreadsheet format.

Pizzas always came out as being incredibly profitable compared with the cost to make them. That's why there are so many pizza restaurants and franchises.