Dog food

Bigbob

I normally go to the slaughter house a 60 mile round trip and buy £100 /£150 of meat for my dogs its 90 pence a kilo but spend £100 and it goes down to 70 pence a kilo 

i normally just fill one 6 foot freezer but ive 100s of 1&2 kilo plastic tubs i get from work , So i was thinking i could get more meat fill the tubs and sell it on .Not wanting to be greedy at the 90 pence a kilo mark ? for folk who cant or wont go to the slaughter house it would only mean i would be using more freezers but ive 3 and they normally free up during the summer . is it vivable or can anybody see any pitfalls 

I just take turns going with a mate every other month as before i went for a few lads and they would hardly collect there order , but this would be weight and in tubs frozen  and if i got left with it i could use it ?.

Fife scotland and the slaughter house is near Glasgow

On 28/02/2020 at 19:44, Dougy said:

I bet its plucks, tripe and the like. 

Nope you can buy the lungs separate but for some reason they don't sell tripe or sheep ?. As i wanted sheep hearts to feed the dogs 

They do horses but they go to a safari park they do stuff from the safari park but they go into the incinerator 

Seen some odd stuff there giraffe ect but when they catch you looking the stop and hide the bodys with diggers or wagons LOL 

1 hour ago, Bigbob said:

Fife scotland and the slaughter house is near Glasgow

Nope you can buy the lungs separate but for some reason they don't sell tripe or sheep ?. As i wanted sheep hearts to feed the dogs 

They do horses but they go to a safari park they do stuff from the safari park but they go into the incinerator 

Seen some odd stuff there giraffe ect but when they catch you looking the stop and hide the bodys with diggers or wagons LOL 

Greyshill, it's good stuff I've fed it for years, to be honest I always cook it up 1st just to be safe