Bantam cocks

Farmboy91

1 hour ago, TK421 said:

Please tell me that chimnea isn’t a full size one 😳 

We breed em big out here 😏

9 hours ago, redial said:

Please be aware  free ads attract the wrong type.

Cocks like this make good sparing partners and then a meal.

Often send wife's and girlfriends to collect the birds.

Hope you don't mind my pointing this out.

All the best.

To be honest I can't expect anyone to pay for a cock bird, if they don't go they'll take chance at auction Saturday. Failing that they'll come home and go in the pot.

Cheers anyway though 👍

5 hours ago, Farmboy91 said:

We breed em big out here 😏

To be honest I can't expect anyone to pay for a cock bird, if they don't go they'll take chance at auction Saturday. Failing that they'll come home and go in the pot.

Cheers anyway though 👍

When we used to sell a few chickens through leek auction for pocket money they wouldn't let you stick single cock birds through because nobody would buy them. Not even the foreign gentlemen for curries. Last time I went to a poultry sale the curry men were after all the warrens and the very dodgy looking foreign blokes were after the shamos. You couldn't have bought any of them unless you had a lot of money to spend! 

34 minutes ago, Bigbob said:

about this time of year when the backyard breeders are finding out there cockerel chicks start crowing i nicely ask if i can have them for ferret food and the amount you get is amazing 

Kept chickens for the last 10 years or so, so we've been here before. Cocks have to go as we are fast approaching 50.