Fabarm UK outstanding customer service

Taileron

New gun day today for my pal and I, we had ordered two Fabarm Elos allsports after the gun show. Picked them up this morning with big exited smiles and off to the range, my pals operated flawlessly, mine did not! It failed to fire the top barrel multiple times, but when selected to top first,  both would function as normal.

To say I was a tad unimpressed was an understatement so I rang Fabarm directly and spoke to a gent who apologised and asked me if he could speak with my RFD. What followed was simply the best customer service I have ever experienced with any company I have ever dealt with.

The in house armourer was dispatched immediately from Anglo Italian arms and arrived about 70 minutes later at the range. He stripped the gun whilst I watched and showed me a minor adjustment that was required. It was then fully rebuilt, tested and handed back to me with a huge apology and a free gunslip (£70) for the inconvenience caused.

Whilst I appreciate that the fault shouldn’t have occurred in the first place,  the remedial actions were beyond reproach. 

I was amazed by the service to be honest. When it failed to work out of the box I was raging, I know some people can afford to spend significantly higher sums on guns , 1.8k to me represents a lot of money and I expected it to work. I was getting ready for the usual, return to importers, wait 6 weeks and hopefully it will return without damage routine, but not in this case.