Greta Bristol

islandgun

Problem is we are now screwed as any thing we want to build runways, road's etc will full foul of the Paris climate agreement why an earth would the powers that be write into law that Briton would be a zero carbon by 2050. Seems like these idiots want to send us back to the darkages.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, fse10 said:

Problem is we are now screwed as any thing we want to build runways, road's etc will full foul of the Paris climate agreement why an earth would the powers that be write into law that Briton would be a zero carbon by 2050. Seems like these idiots want to send us back to the darkages.

I read somewhere, that it's estimated, zero carbon will cost the UK £3 trillion.  That's £100,000 per household.......Do they want a cheque or will they take cash?

On 26/02/2020 at 21:20, islandgun said:

hello, she stopped of in Oxford to meet Malala Yausa, did anyone watch the  channel 4 news, a look of contempt on her face after the interview,

10 hours ago, fse10 said:

Just how societies work maybe, subjugation of the many by the few? Never anything of real benefit ever given back?

Always the plebians having to comply since ancient Rome? 

Governments with no intelligence allowing policy to be dictated by loons, what's not to like?

Would be laughable if not so serious?

9 hours ago, enfieldspares said:

Over privileged white prig with her nonsense about a "stolen childhood". Go to Africa and see nine and ten year old girls on the street selling telephone charge cards and then at fifteen and sixteen selling themselves if you want to see what a "stolen childhood" looks like. Greta Thunberg? Pass the sick bag!

you-have-stolen-my-dreams-and-my-childhood-getting-that-cobalt-for-your-electric-cars-fast-as-i-can-greta-thunberg.jpg.7956d1e35df2e47f7733fea0dedfee16.jpg

Nobody seems interested when you mention the answer to global environmental issues. We have got to stop breeding like rabbits, less people= less cars, less airplanes etc. A good start would be child allowance you only get it for your first kid only then couples might think twice about having a tribe of children.

Edited by blackbird

27 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, Bristol Council should send a bill to her parents to pay for new grass turf or re seeding, it will take months for that lovely park lawn to be used again

They have said Crowd funding will raise the money, will be a nightmare for the next few months on there. The weed smoking students will have to goto Castle Park now to chill out on the grass. 

26 minutes ago, owdnorthener said:

I thought it odd that Greta met up with Malawa ...... One, fighting for children to have a right to an education, the other asking children to take time off school to support her. Weird.

I suspect that G requested the meeting to try to gain support fro M, but on the clip I saw of G leaving the meeting, the look on her face suggests to me she was quietly and politely (from what has been show on M) told to "jog on".

8 hours ago, blackbird said:

Nobody seems interested when you mention the answer to global environmental issues. We have got to stop breeding like rabbits, less people= less cars, less airplanes etc. A good start would be child allowance you only get it for your first kid only then couples might think twice about having a tribe of children.

Yes and back in the day it was them Sweeds that started all that free love and all that other mucky stuff ! Oh to go back to the 60's 🤩

affluent people young and old like to rebell   against society      become vegetarian / vegan  for a few years      job done next fashion fad     diet    while the less affluent just get on with living as best they can 

over populated / all the latest mobile phones    x boxes    I want a new car for  17 birthday     latest trainers  beauty products latest fashion  fake hair and tits etc  the generation that has everything inc freedom  is complaining the most   about climate change as our fault  and yet are deprived     ( I want  )    spoiled brats and have yet done nothing with their lives or even contributed to society    hell even helped an old dear across the road or picked some shopping up for an elderly neighbour  its all about themselves and an I phone 

my generation didn't have plastic bags etc   we had     paper bags / glass bottles / no Tesco / fish in chips in a newspaper a treat / kill it cook it eat it  /  pick seasonal fruits and veg / fishing  /all shellfish /  one car per household /working alongside men at the age of 14    and yet we have ruined everything for todays brat teenagers  and caused climate change 

my kids understand where £ come from and its not free  and all have good work ethics   and god help them if they banged the global warming drum they woukd be sent to the library to study historic events not facebook

Edited by Saltings

4 hours ago, Saltings said:

affluent people young and old like to rebell   against society      become vegetarian / vegan  for a few years      job done next fashion fad     diet    while the less affluent just get on with living as best they can ..... << snip >>

^^  This  ^^ :good:

Edited by Cheshirelad

On 29/02/2020 at 11:33, blackbird said:

Absolutely I have spent the last 50 years contributing some ****** up blokes Friday or Saturday night sex the family allowance should be stopped like every thing else in life if you can't afford it don't expect someone else to pay for it 

14 hours ago, The Heron said:

Absolutely I have spent the last 50 years contributing some ****** up blokes Friday or Saturday night sex the family allowance should be stopped like every thing else in life if you can't afford it don't expect someone else to pay for it 

No votes in that scenario maybe?