Wanted Choke key / wrench

Hunter_zero

24 minutes ago, mcw65 said:

I have.  Whats it worth

Let me know what you want including postage to Cardiff 

23 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Thanks for the heads up 

6 hours ago, hod said:

How wrong is it that I’ve been giving serious consideration to getting rid of my Teague chokes, just because I don’t like tapered choke keys?

anyway, back to the op - anyone have one of these for hunter_zero? 

This whole thing is actually a bit of a funny story. 

I purchased what I thought was a cheap Turkish over under. Nice looking gun to be fair, loved the wood. SST, vented rib, walnut stock, alloy receiver..... really nice Clay / pigeon gun.....

So what did it cost ? £70 and the gun was new being sold because sadly the owner passed away.

Well he bloody didn’t like me buying his gun that’s for sure!

I got the wood done ( couple of bumps and small crack in forensics ) now the gun looked new!

I was invited to a Clay shoot by a mate. He’s not the best shot but not the worst for sure.

Great opportunity to test my new gun..... this was a long standing club full of hard core Clay shooters.

Well **** me I couldn’t hit a bloody thing......one chap came over and said “don’t worry mate, it’s hard when your new to shooting.... stick with it and you will get better)

**** me and blow me over I’ve owned shotguns and firearms since I was 17 that’s some 30 odd years of shooting.... new be forked! Top it all off they asked my mate to join them at a comp following week!

Well I set up a trap on my own land and tested this gun..... couldn’t hit a bloody thing over 15 yards....

Turned out both chokes were open! Shortly after that a firing pin snapped and due to the manufacture closing some years ago had to get one made.

I managed to find some extended chokes online and to be fair the gun shoots bloody great..:

Now I need a choke key for the extended chokes.....