F16

sam triple

It's a decent bit of wood, not enhanced by the finish used. I've seen a number of recently made Perazzi's with some nice grain, but a similar finish makes it look plasticky. 

Use and enjoy, then in a couple of years when its got a ding or two, I'd get it refinished and it’ll really pop!!

Edited by Smokersmith

12 minutes ago, Wingman said:

Now let's be clear that's a lovely gun I wish you all the best with it and hope you enjoy it. But for me that wood doesn't look too clever perhaps it's the photo but it does look like transfer wood to me.

Wasn’t aware there was such a thing ,lighting wasn’t the best when I took photo 

3 hours ago, sam triple said:
3 hours ago, Scully said:

Is it real wood?
Yes had the butt pad of this morning,meant to be grade 5 ,and seeing the price of some of their stocks and fore ends , you would certainly hope so 

My apologies; no criticism meant, merely a question as it looked like a Franchi a mate owned. I’ve always fancied a Blaser from the moment I first saw one as advertised by John Bidwell. Have fun. 

I am a game shooter and I chopped in a SxS as I was struggling, and decided to go back to the dark side !! I shot one on a demo day and bought an f16 sporter, I can’t believe how well I shoot with it, It just seems to come up perfect every time, it’s got a fantastic trigger too, as i say I just love everything about it, and feel as though I can’t miss  - but still do obviously. I shot without a doubt the best I’ve ever shot this game season past 

8 hours ago, Bungle The Bear said:

I am a game shooter and I chopped in a SxS as I was struggling, and decided to go back to the dark side !! I shot one on a demo day and bought an f16 sporter, I can’t believe how well I shoot with it, It just seems to come up perfect every time, it’s got a fantastic trigger too, as i say I just love everything about it, and feel as though I can’t miss  - but still do obviously. I shot without a doubt the best I’ve ever shot this game season past 

believe  me I wasn't in the market for a new gun even though the mrs gave me her approval:hmm: , as you say the way it came up ,the balance , everything just seemed right , my mate was torn between a new 694 or ab F16 and after our chat with crowman our minds were made up