F16

sam triple

14 minutes ago, Chrissmith0881 said:

I've been thinking of swapping my 725 for an f16 can I ask did you go 30" or 32"?

I would urge you to try one before you settle on an F16.  I have a 725 black edition and tried an F16 over 100 sporting targets. I just could not get on with it at all. Mind you, I have recently been looking at an F3, but found the stock grip too uncomfortable. I am now looking at Perazzi instead.

1 minute ago, Westley said:

I would urge you to try one before you settle on an F16.  I have a 725 black edition and tried an F16 over 100 sporting targets. I just could not get on with it at all. Mind you, I have recently been looking at an F3, but found the stock grip too uncomfortable. I am now looking at Perazzi instead.

Can I ask for what reason you didn't like the f16?

Just now, Chrissmith0881 said:

Can I ask for what reason you didn't like the f16?

It was just too unsteady for my shooting style. I would straight a stand, then almost blank the next stand. There were 3 other Browning/Miroku shooters with me and they couldn't hit much with it either. I suspect it was a bit light up front and it was easy to whip through the target, especially on fast, close stuff. I thought the F3 with it's balancing act may have been better, but the nose of the comb was digging into the base of my thumb, due to the biggish palm swell. I have had the palm swell on my 725 reduced for the same reason. I was talking to a guy at the local shoot last weekend, he had just bought an F3 and loves it. Mind you he was a 'big lad' and could probably cope with the large palm swell, I could not.

24 minutes ago, Chrissmith0881 said:

Do you like it mate? How does it handle? What did the crow man have to say about them?

All positive reckons it’s one of the best guns he’s ever had asked him F16 or a new 694 ,said F16 all day long tbh he wasn’t very complimentary about new Berettas ,build quality mainly