Bio Buffer

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Love them both!

I think the canary seed millet idea is a good one, hevi shot ran canary seed in some of their loads a few years ago saw it on one of those 20 bore reloading pages either christian hunter ed or dave in AZ not sure look. . But anyway other option is bone meal, this was the old way how it all started but it adds mass to the load, might not be that much of a factor with long cambered modern guns progressive powders etc, but certainly will need load develpopment testing if you use that bone meal/.

2 minutes ago, lancer425 said:

I think the canary seed millet idea is a good one, hevi shot ran canary seed in some of their loads a few years ago saw it on one of those 20 bore reloading pages either christian hunter ed or dave in AZ not sure look. . But anyway other option is bone meal, this was the old way how it all started but it adds mass to the load, might not be that much of a factor with long cambered modern guns progressive powders etc, but certainly will need load develpopment testing if you use that bone meal/.

But that would just annoy the growing number of vegans!

10 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

But that would just annoy the growing number of vegans!

We will annoy them anyway, next thing they will be prosecuting us for planting millet on the marshes a non native flora and fauna crop.

On a serrious note i bet if millet did grow"doubtfull i think" it would swell the old bearded tit numbers a bit, they would love it.   .

1 hour ago, lancer425 said:

We will annoy them anyway, next thing they will be prosecuting us for planting millet on the marshes a non native flora and fauna crop.

On a serrious note i bet if millet did grow"doubtfull i think" it would swell the old bearded tit numbers a bit, they would love it.   .

Corbynites ?

7 minutes ago, figgy said:

I like the wild flower and plant seeds idea.

Great for meadows and margins, be interesting to see if you shot the same spot a lot just how many grow.

Good thing about the seeds is, it was used by envirin metals "Hevi shot" as a spacer/ packer in the shot , always handy with bthe heavier shot types where Space is often not a good thing, loosing it is a pain at times. This idea serves two purposes in one;'

I think the ground coffee where we ran grex "bismuth etc" and millet/ canary seed where we ram polly bead buffer. "some steel hevi loads as stated" .