Big News on it's way..........

Perazzishot

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

BH's membership has expired , I look forward to the announcement.

I doubt the CPSA will make an announcement, that's a potential libel case, if you keep quiet and just refuse entry or membership no libel as it was not published in the public domain.

Will be interesting to see if BH makes a statement as to why he is no longer competing.   

I did say on the other thread the entry list for the majors for the next 3 years would be interesting if the rumours are to be believed.

Just looked on the T&C’s of the CPSA  for the majors run by them.

“The CPSA reserve the right to refuse entry to any individual who is under suspension or ban by any other governing body or association. In such circumstances only entry fees will be refunded.”

Oh dear 2 indeed.

7 minutes ago, timps said:

I doubt the CPSA will make an announcement, that's a potential libel case, if you keep quiet and just refuse entry or membership no libel as it was not published in the public domain.

Will be interesting to see if BH makes a statement as to why he is no longer competing.   

I did say on the other thread the entry list for the majors for the next 3 years would be interesting if the rumours are to be believed.

Just looked on the T&C’s of the CPSA  for the majors run by them.

“The CPSA reserve the right to refuse entry to any individual who is under suspension or ban by any other governing body or association. In such circumstances only entry fees will be refunded.”

Oh dear 2 indeed.

My thoughts too, I would be more surprised to see an announcement as it simply invites challenge.  

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Hamster said:

Will we now see a statement from the person concerned, or one from the fanboy entourage ? 

I doubt it, more likely to see the crowd of "Fanboys" spouting some carp.

Wondering if BH will go for Irish citizenship?

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

English Sporting Championships 2019 held at Northbrook SC IL USA

headlines 

12th March 2020

The CPSA Board reviewed information available with regard to the disqualification of an individual at the WESP 2019 Championships at Northbrook SC IL USA and can confirm that individual is no longer a member of the CPSA.

Under the ICTSC Amity agreement we advised the other member associations of the Boards decision and were informed on the 6th March 2020 that the ICTSA have accepted an application for membership. This means that member can shoot CPSA registered shoots, but scores will not be registered by the CPSA, nor classifications earned, & under our CPSA Championship T&Cs cannot shoot our CPSA Championships.

We the Board understand this matter is of interest to many of our members and we have dealt with a difficult and unfortunate situation for our association and our sport.

Board of Directors
12th March 2020 ex gf