Big News on it's way..........

Perazzishot

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn’t have a dog in this fight. Agree that he made good videos on FSB that helped me with my shooting, however I found him easy to dislike when talking about himself, other coaches or pretty much anything except for clays. 

Regardless, happy to poke a bear so I would like to apply to join the Thursday club if membership is still open? 

3 hours ago, Savage10FP said:

Something is amiss! You only have to trawl through the threads on facebook and look at who's posting the "likes" on comments. None of it positive towards BH. But we are talking shooters who are predominantly in the magazines and are at the top winning trophies. Here and in the USA!

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

That, rightly will be because these top of the tree shooters are the ones who will be directly affected by being cheated out of titles and prize money. Not all the top shots are fortunate to have Dads and sponsors making an easier journey to the accolades, many in fact are shooting at the highest level by shear hard graft and lot's of hardship on the way.That is why this needs addressing at the highest level before our sport gets dragged through the dirt and rightly keeps it's sportsmanship at the fore.....

From Auntie.

3 hours ago, 100milesaway said:

That, rightly will be because these top of the tree shooters are the ones who will be directly affected by being cheated out of titles and prize money. Not all the top shots are fortunate to have Dads and sponsors making an easier journey to the accolades, many in fact are shooting at the highest level by shear hard graft and lot's of hardship on the way.That is why this needs addressing at the highest level before our sport gets dragged through the dirt and rightly keeps it's sportsmanship at the fore.....

From Auntie.

Aunty rocks!! 👍👍👍

We shall see later if it remains or mysteriously gets deleted!

A lot of fans are "in the know" yet they aren't posting anything concrete either. What I've seen in defence of BH gets shot down with a logical counter arguement 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Would you voluntary go into a NDA to protect the NSCA with the effect its had? With questions being asked online and with his money........... Surely his lawyers would be working to that annulled so when can have the facts and the truth!!!!

I love this sport! But the industry and sponsors need to do more reign in inappropriate behaviour no matter who you are!! Sponsored shooters have social media clauses in there contracts. Wonder if there's bullying and harassment too? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 Cpsa has all its policies online 👍👍👍👍

9 hours ago, 100milesaway said:

From Auntie.

Spot on, don’t chastise the guy who is supposedly infatuated with said shooter, it may well be because he feels he’s being unfairly “competed” against. 

I’ve always said I tend to keep out of creating tensions even if I witness a less than honourable situation but then I’m rarely in a position where the outcome would be anymore than a few quid. BUT rest assured if I found myself in contention for something tasty then I will fight my corner politely but sternly no matter how big or influential the “alleged” culprit.  

Part of me feels that this is more about the embarrassment of being so unprofessional that you can allow cheating in the first place.

I agree cheaters should be punished, though I don't know how far the cheating went on this occasion. If every establishment out-right banned every cheater there'd not be much sport left anywhere!

I’ve never really got the cheating thing anyhow.....anyone who cheats is ultimately just cheating themselves. They must know that they weren’t quite good enough to win it fairly, so cheated to do so. It wouldn’t sit easy with me, to know I was a fraud. What’s even worse, is that everyone else knows it now too! 🤷‍♂️