Discovery 4 rear lights stolen

Wooder

My boss had that done,,,, on his drive,,,, no-one heard a thing.

A month later, after replacing the light clusters, the whole vehicle went,,,, 2 trackers on it,,,, 'they' found and ripped out one, not realising there was another. Police found it and 20 others on a 'farm' in Essex, along with 8 Romanians.

He was given a new one as a replacement and that went as well.

Keep your eyes open and if possible up your security 👍

hello, looks like an epidemic of thieving across the UK, anything that can be sold on or shipped out to another country, there taking caravan leisure batteries i see on another forum, i am sure if you opened a few containers  going across the channel to some well known countries some will be full of stolen gear

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

26 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

and now the EU are trying to guarantee that all Roma can stay in the UK. There will be some liberal tree hugger who will come up to support them.

like the Gordian stables this country needs a good flushing out but don't hold your breath.

Did you mean the Augean stables per chance?

Was always looking out of the window and watching the woodies fly across the playing fields to the laid corn and wishing I was back home on the farm, instead of listening fully to the history teacher.  Could never see how knowing what Hercules did or the battles in Greece etc etc was going to help me in my future.

Edited by Walker570

When I had as discovery 2, someone stole the front propshaft!, could not believe someone had the bare face cheek to lay underneath it on the drive and undo 8 nuts and bolts. Despite living in a fully lit street no one saw a thing.

Very annoying.

Edited by aga man

I had my front lights taken from a Disco two, cost near on £1000 with replacements, time loss from work and alarmed security wires fitted along with security wires externally. They did every Land Rover in the locality of something. A year later I came home late to find my neighbours Disco 2 stripped. Absolute scum.

11 hours ago, Wooder said:

Done four in close proximity, day off work, inconvenient more than anything 

Just read this. There really are some scrotes about.

Hopefully we'll get a bit of shooting today to take your mind off it.

See you later.

OB

13 hours ago, Old Boggy said:

Just read this. There really are some scrotes about.

Hopefully we'll get a bit of shooting today to take your mind off it.

See you later.

OB

Thanks Chris just seen this, had a great afternoon with good company, we had a few shots and good conversation, pork pies and hot cross buns 😎