Free music download

johnphilip

51 minutes ago, oowee said:

Spotify is great just £10 a month then works everywhere you are and great in the car blue tooth. Better than free and supporting the music you like.

Have to agree with this. Spent years of my life faffing about downloading music from various dubious sources. Now subscribe to Tidal and it is a revelation to hear hi-res music instantly. Expensive, yes.. but you have the convenience factor which is important to me.

I download from YouTube occasionally (great for live bootlegs). ‘4K Youtube to MP3’ app works well https://www.4kdownload.com/products/youtubetomp3

The Amazon Music Unlimited library is, allegedly, even larger than Spotify and that's £7.99 a month - I have no complaints as it is a great service.    YouTube content - there is a tool called VideoProc (available for Windows and MacOS) costs around £30 that enables you to download Youtube content locally in a variety of formats. - great for the phone/tablet if you are travelling too.