Worse fast food chain

washerboy

I had a debate with the guys I employ as I said KFC was junk food and one was offended that I had disrespected ‘soul food’ 🤣 

In my experience all fast food is awful and I do not touch the stuff. Once every couple of years I may go to a service station fast food takeaway on long journeys but instantly regret it. My mum and wife both cook from scratch so I’m just not used to eating rubbish #snowflake 😢

I very rarely have any either fast food or any takeways.  Very occasionally when travelling I may have a MacDonalds or Burger King for convenience.  I usually regret it as they are always disappointing.  I have never tried KFC, Nandos, but have had some pizza, though not sure where it came from.

I do have fish and chips obtained locally occasionally and my weakness is an Indian, but I always eat that in the restaurant as it is a gathering with friends.  Those are not fast food chains though.  I also use Greggs occasionally and find their stuff perfectly adequate, and I used to like the 'Little Chef' breakfast.

Bizarrely, I do like (well made) burgers, sausage rolls and fried chicken (chicken schnitzels) - but make all myself - so I know they have quality ingredients.

KFC used to be brilliant back in the day before the colonel died, now they are all franchised and the secret 11 herbs and spices is guess work. 

Favorite chicken and Ribs are pretty good, again all franchised so there's a good chance of a bad one or two.

I find the "Greasers" or smaller outlet such as Tasty chicken, theres one in Tooting does brilliant fried chicken, pretty close to original KFC and great big lumps of chicken as well. 

KFC now has sole access to the worlds smallest chickens.

Subway is just best left alone same goes for McDonalds and Burger King. And don't get me started on Nandos.

Like Indian but our local one, no matter what you order from onion bahjis to paswarri naan it turns up red, everything that place turns out is red.

My local Chinese is just dire, it amazes me when your order is delivered just how wrong they have managed to get it.

So in the end my favorite takeaway/fast food is Fish and chips and a pot of curry sauce. Marvelous!!!!

Only went to McDonald's once,never again! Like a holding pen for the Jeremy Kyle show! A nursery for adults! Oh and the trots for 3 days and an overnight stay in hospital  for my son.

I do however frequent coffee shops most days.Stay away from the big chains like Starbucks,Costa and the likes.

If I'm somewhere not familiar,I usually look for a little cafe of coffee shop.A quick look around the state of tables floor and cutlery usually is the decider if I stay.

Edited by Davyo

McDonalds’ Sausage Egg McMuffin meal with hashbrown and orange juice is the ultimate hangover cure for me.

Drive-through only, I’m not rubbing shoulders with the cretins inside who consider a trip to McDonalds to be “going out for a meal”.

Snob yes... but only concerning the clientele; I have nothing against the food. Given the right circumstance it’s as perfect as any Michelin starred place I’ve been to.

Since I heard quite how much feacal matter is on the Mac D touch screens it only serves to reinforce my feelings towards fast food. 

I've had a grand total of 2 macdonalds and thrown them both away. 

Used to live at the back of a KFC and that was enough to put me off for life. 

I've had KFC once. 

Drunken donner kebabs, now you're talking. 

best fast food is without a doubt.........

a Newcastle full stottie............(i could never eat a full stottie only a half)

A Stottie is/comprises of

1. big bap at least 8" across
  2. 6 sausages
  3. 4 fried eggs
  4. mushrooms 
  5. half a tin of tomatoes
  6. 6 slices of bacon
  7. brown sause

makes a big mac look like finger food at the ambassadors reception

4 hours ago, thebigH91 said:

now your talking Ditchman, Saturday morning Full House Stottie breakfast, Russels Place -  4 bacon,4 sausage, 2 eggs, 4 black pudding slices, mushrooms, tomatos in a stottie delivered £3

used to eat mine in Elswick...(badlands)