Worse fast food chain

washerboy

When I worked for the extract cleaning place we done everything from McDonald's to 5 star places in London, Inc some of the celebrity restaurants. 

The smell of McDonald's duct work is enough to put you off for a while, but then again the top end places aren't alot better. 

Working in Chinatown was an experience.

34 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

Yep  what comes out of a Wok stove outlet has to be seen to be believed.

The last job I did in that area we didn't even clean the main fan. It was housed in a big wooden box in the main kitchen, we'd opened it up and had a look, then the four of us stood there and divvy'd the work up. Next thing a dirry great rat ran along a shelf above the stove and jumped straight into the fan box. 

That was the end of that job 😂

19 hours ago, ditchman said:

used to eat mine in Elswick...(badlands)

ah memories, West Allotment Shiremoor  its changed its name and doubled its price  ha ha ha still looks good value though 

• The Belly Buster        4 Rashers of Bacon, 4 Sausages, 3 Eggs, 2 Hash Browns, 2 Black Pudding, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Beans Served with either Chips or Spam Slice & Served With Toast or a Stottie 

Say what you like, but out of all the fast food places Mcdonalds is by far the best when it comes to food quality, food sourcing and hygiene. I would argue it is probably an awful lot better than most country pubs in hygiene terms.

Edited by zipdog

On 10/03/2020 at 23:55, zipdog said:

Say what you like, but out of all the fast food places Mcdonalds is by far the best when it comes to food quality, food sourcing and hygiene. I would argue it is probably an awful lot better than most country pubs in hygiene terms.

I can safely say each a as on the whole as disgusting. The only difference being McDonald's probably gets deeply cleaned more regularly.