Okay, what am I missing?

mick miller

3 hours ago, loriusgarrulus said:

Be like the Roman's and use a sponge on a stick. Only in Roman times it was communal in the public toilets. 🤢

You could get one of those washing up sponge on sticks. Just don't  get the one with the green scourer on unless you are tough. 👍

Great minds. Beat me to it.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 07/03/2020 at 14:42, loriusgarrulus said:

Be like the Roman's and use a sponge on a stick. Only in Roman times it was communal in the public toilets. 🤢

You could get one of those washing up sponge on sticks. Just don't  get the one with the green scourer on unless you are tough. 👍

Apparently thats where the phrase "the ****ty end of the stick" came from.

On 07/03/2020 at 16:25, Retsdon said:

If I moved back to the UK one of the first things I'd do would be to plumb in one of those squirter guns next to the toilet. And why? Well, if your dog crapped on the mat, would you wash the mat properly, or scrape the dog's mess off it with a handful of paper and call it a day?

I'm a complete convert to water these days and loathe paper with a passion. A) it hurts, and b) it's always so hit or miss. A horribly unhygienic business....

There is a UK comedian, Chris Ramsay, who talks about this very thing.

His argument is if you got poo on your arm would you be content to wipe it off with a bit of dry paper and be happy it was clean.

22 hours ago, grrclark said:

There is a UK comedian, Chris Ramsay, who talks about this very thing.

His argument is if you got poo on your arm would you be content to wipe it off with a bit of dry paper and be happy it was clean.

When we rework the bathroom it's getting a Washloo bidet loo, just the best thing ever invented.