Daystate delta wolf

Arron yeates

Wouldn't be surprised to find it had several Ballcock parts - same company now. I would suggest they artificially create a demand for it by calling it a limited edition and send Giles and Tony on an all expenses paid romantic jolly to the other side of the world to sing its praises - further if possible.

13 hours ago, bruno22rf said:

Wouldn't be surprised to find it had several Ballcock parts - same company now. I would suggest they artificially create a demand for it by calling it a limited edition and send Giles and Tony on an all expenses paid romantic jolly to the other side of the world to sing its praises - further if possible.

Be a lover not a hater all the time 😁

I think it will be highly over priced but its a new inavation. As you can choose to shoot any pellet or slug and set the rifle up to suit the pellet or slug electroniclly 

No the prices are being put around are 2.5k 

Being able to set it for slugs and pellets is ok for American market.

People do this with the Impact and make a note of the settings. Takes all of 20 seconds to make the changes to hammer wheel and valve adjuster.

I'll wait and see what the normal shooters think of it. 

Not the fan boys or paid influencers.

51 minutes ago, figgy said:

No the prices are being put around are 2.5k 

Being able to set it for slugs and pellets is ok for American market.

People do this with the Impact and make a note of the settings. Takes all of 20 seconds to make the changes to hammer wheel and valve adjuster.

I'll wait and see what the normal shooters think of it. 

Not the fan boys or paid influencers.

hello, will normal shooters pay that sort of money figgy ???

I certainly wouldn't pay it.  I don't think it's worth it, over my MK2 impact. Nearly a grand more for what?

At £1800.00 they would stand a chance of taking FX sales. I think at this price they shot themselves in the foot.

Daystate think they're the new Steyr with the high price. 😂

Edited by figgy

Arron you could have a brand new impact and a brand new Leshiy for same money.

Or a Dreamline, the list of guns you could have with a impact for the same cost is long.

Wonder if they guage interest and then revise the prices.

Wonder how long before you can mount one on a stand or roof of your motor and look at a screen and just tap the screen to shoot.

If Daystate had made it revolutionary and had a magazine system where you could load a choice of pellets and slugs then choose on the guns screen and it loads your choice. 

Only takes a very good barrel a good trigger and consistent air delivery to have a top notch accurate rifle. If you have all that for £400.00 your the winner for pellet on pellet Vs pounds spent.

I can't see why some makers still can't get it right 

Matt (the mannequin) Manning seems to be Daystates rentboy in the clip re this gun. Looks like it has a mini screen (Gameboy size) on the side of the stock so you can waste countless hours programming your new pride and joy, you can probably play Call of Duty on it as well. You will have to purchase extra barrels (they seem to be calling them barrels now rather than  liners) if you want to pop different calibre projectiles or slugs down the pipe. Cannot see any point in such a gun in this country but as an FAC it could work, however, that sort of money would buy you an Annie.17hmr and a .22lr and you would still have enough change to feed them for years.

• 1 year later...

I used to be a daysthater but after owning a wolverine for The last six years I think they are worth the money. The pride of owner ship in the fit and function is where the money goes and In the wolverine the balance is phenominal.

I’ve owned / shot most of the airguns on the market and daystate and styr are probably the nicest Imop 

in saying that I’m after fac at the moment and I like the fx crown,mostly for its tinkerbility so it’ll probably one of those but the look of the daystate huntsman revere might sway me.

Edited by Whitester