Favourite quick meal

Surfer

28 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Sounds awful. 

Are they like Rocky Mountain oysters? 

nothing like them or parari oysters either...........

they are just large sacs full of white sperm...........if you had sacs like them you would be a sexual tyranasourous....

they are good for you

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, strimmer_13 said:

Id rather go for a dip at barrymores House than eat that 🤮

Well maybe not on from the waters off Yarmouth 😂

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

they are good for you :good:...........its not as if they belong to some old man herring swimming about with a stiffy on...........

How sure are you about that...

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

nothing like them or parari oysters either...........

they are just large sacs full of white sperm...........if you had sacs like them you would be a sexual tyranasourous....

they are good for you

If they are large, it stands to reason said fish would have a decent sized member too....

13 minutes ago, Farmboy91 said:

Well maybe not on from the waters off Yarmouth 😂

How sure are you about that...

If they are large, it stands to reason said fish would have a decent sized member too....

you need to get out more and watch a boxed set of david attenbough...........

46 minutes ago, fatchap said:

Having googled Milts. I have come to the conclusion that I will stick with egg on toast.

Jesus, you don’t undercook the white do you? 

Sploogy White I call it, when it’s still a bit clear and runny 🤢 easy way to ruin a bacon and egg sandwich 🤮

7 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

Jesus, you don’t undercook the white do you? 

Sploogy White I call it, when it’s still a bit clear and runny 🤢 easy way to ruin a bacon and egg sandwich 🤮

Nothing worse than a snotty egg. Very particular about the way I have me eggs done, I like the yolk solid round the outside and runny in the middle bit like a very small volcano.

6 hours ago, fatchap said:

Nothing worse than a snotty egg. Very particular about the way I have me eggs done, I like the yolk solid round the outside and runny in the middle bit like a very small volcano.

like a mature boil on your neck....

Cheese and Onion Crisps with Worcester sauce, Marmite Sandwiches with Prawn Cocktail crisps crunched inside or Tuna and Cheese Sandwich with Salad Cream. Aldi also do a Chilli and Garlic Tuna that is stunning with salad and Spring Onions in a Sandwich with a hint of Sweet Chilli Sauce.

On 13/03/2020 at 12:33, JTaylor91 said:

I had a stint as a fishmonger for a while. The “older” crowd would ask for milts now and again. Never tried them myself.

We used to live off the Herring , most of my family were all connected to either Trawler or Drifter fishing , we often had fish 4 or 5 times a week , this would be Kippers one night , Bloaters another then fried Herring , for a while we thought they were different until we learnt they were all Herring , the Milts were the rows and these were lovely , my grandfather was a stoker on the Trawlers that ran out of Lowertoft , my dad used to bike down to his house when he came back from a 14 day trip and get a bag of fish , this was often a whole Cod and some big Plaice , our local fish and chip shop would fry the big Plaice as our pan was to small and all we would have to pay was the chips which in those days were about 6d or 2 1/2p , would any fish and chip shop do that nowadays :hmm:? , I very much doubt it .