Air arms S410 issue?

adam f

I’m after some help guys?

I have an S410 - when I got it out of the cabinet today I noticed the pressure gauge on zero - strange I thought so I took it to the workshop to fill it up from the tank.

Once connected I opened the cylinder - but rather than the pressure rising - the air simply went in and straight out of the barrel again!

Any ideas?

22 hours ago, adam f said:

I’m after some help guys?

I have an S410 - when I got it out of the cabinet today I noticed the pressure gauge on zero - strange I thought so I took it to the workshop to fill it up from the tank.

Once connected I opened the cylinder - but rather than the pressure rising - the air simply went in and straight out of the barrel again!

Any ideas?

22 hours ago, DOLLSEYES said:

Cock it then try filling it.They get to a certain low pressure then dump the air from cylinder, to fill it again you have to cock it the fill .

As dollseyes has said, once it has dumped the air it will need to be cocked to refill, but it is very possible an o-ring has gone somewhere. Fill it up and check for leaks.

Edited by Newbie to this

Thank you for everyone’s quick replies.

I have already tried cocking the gun – It did not make any difference. I think an O-ring is a more plausible suggestion. Does anyone have a link or a video on how to do this I should be capable of doing it myself?

Loads on youtube - most important thing is that you release any pressure before attacking it with a Hammer.Personally I would ring around for the price of a service - ths should include O ring replacement and it will ensure that the gun remains legal as well as carrying some kind of warranty on the work. Had mine serviced middle of last year and it cost £70 with the seals.

1 hour ago, adam f said:

Thank you for everyone’s quick replies.

I have already tried cocking the gun – It did not make any difference. I think an O-ring is a more plausible suggestion. Does anyone have a link or a video on how to do this I should be capable of doing it myself?

hello,  have a look on www.airguntune.co.uk, local to Poole in Dorset, phone number on web site