Percussion clothing

Tikkat3x

I had an earlier one which was a little noisy but well made and in cammo with a zip out seat. It didn't wear out, I put on too much weight so replaced it like for like except no cammo and quiet. However, something had definitely changed. Took it out of the packing and the fasteners also came out. Just one teeny point, they weren't attached to the jacket. Finish (sowing) was rubbish so back it went.

I`ve got one of their jackets. So far it`s done everything expected of it. I have a few niggles about design and it is most definately not of the same quality as the more up market brands, but it comes at a third of the price and represents excellent value for money. You could pay much more for less.

7 minutes ago, wymberley said:

I had an earlier one which was a little noisy but well made and in cammo with a zip out seat. It didn't wear out, I put on too much weight so replaced it like for like except no cammo and quiet. However, something had definitely changed. Took it out of the packing and the fasteners also came out. Just one teeny point, they weren't attached to the jacket. Finish (sowing) was rubbish so back it went.

What was the replacement like?