Alex Salmon......(ugh)

ditchman

one of the victims....has reported in court ...and recounted her assault by the (ex) First Minister of Scotland,,,,..........

............"he covered my mouth in sloppy wet kisses.......and groped my bottom"......................

im about to have my tea....and have lost my hunger....i cant make my mind up which is worse....

1. tasting his sloppy wet kisses...or
  2. being goosed by him

perhaps its 2 seperate charges.............................cant wait to see Nicola Spungeon taking the box.......i wonder what she was lucky to get....

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

He might be totally innocent of all charges, but they don't make pleasant reading and there are a fair number.

Indeed he might Gordon and the man, as odious and smarmy as he is, deserves to be considered innocent until proven otherwise.

However, even if proven innocent of the charges levelled against him the consideration of his admitted behaviour is still relevant.  For example in the case woman H he has lodged a special defence of consent and when she said he was naked his defence is that he was actually in his underpants.

Now I am of liberal mind and if two folk at work want to get a bit jiggy that’s up to them, however when you are the First Minister with all the status that confers there is still behaviour appropriate to the office, and being stood in your keks with a junior colleague in the official residence after a night on the scoop probably doesn’t qualify as appropriate behaviour.

1 hour ago, grrclark said:

It was Complainant H who told a tale of him ‘lying fully aroused on top of her just wearing socks’ that made me proper shiver 😖

Well going to the title spelling, I wonder if this act happened in the spawning season and if so de he eject his milt 

8 minutes ago, ditchman said:

being made love to by alex salmon..............must feel as if a large oak wardrobe has just fallen on you ...with its key sticking out.........

Wasn't that said of some Tory minister in Thachers government who couldn't keep,his zip,closed.....can't remeber his name BUT looked a bit like Salmon

To be honest, I never ever liked Salmond. He always struck me as an oily piece of work that you wouldn't trust an inch. A terribly large ego too. I remember there was some picture of him going around dressed up in all his official finery at Holyrood, and he looked so self-satisfied it was almost stomach-churning. Well, he's not so self-satisfied now and I can't say I'm in the least bit sorry.

56 minutes ago, Bigbob said:

Never mind the corna virus i was groped by Alex Salmon  which is worse the wee smary *** 

Some of the people who made complaint have chosen to remain anonymous is one of them Sturgeon ?? she was his prodigy and ust of known what was going down ?>

there is no way sturgeon and salmon had a menage a deux ...surely ?...........................it would bring the SNP to its knees if it was found out and had happened.............

please god let it be true  ....

2 hours ago, Modafinale said:

Well if the American multi millionaire got 26 years for two and Alex is accused by 12 

hope he’s packed his suitcase cause he might be off the scene for a while

Dont think so, the UK dosn,t do hard justice. Doubt he would get 26 months.