Alex Salmon......(ugh)

ditchman

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, m3vert said:

Its even creepier when his scruffy tramp like QC (yes i know hes a superb QC) says that kisses on the lips is just the sort of man Alex is 🤢

He is a great QC, but he does look like he could do with a good scrub.  Very creepy defence, like that makes it ok. It demonstrates a massive sense of arrogance, i don't care about what sort of person that is being kissed or what they might find unacceptable, its all ok as Alex is a sloppy kiss on the mouth sort of guy...

3 minutes ago, grrclark said:

He is a great QC, but he does look like he could do with a good scrub.  Very creepy defence, like that makes it ok. It demonstrates a massive sense of arrogance, i don't care about what sort of person that is being kissed or what they might find unacceptable, its all ok as Alex is a sloppy kiss on the mouth sort of guy...

BAAAF..........:sick:

2 hours ago, grrclark said:

Well said!

Its a terrible defence in my opinion. Any woman on the Jury will be cringing thinking that Alex is just that type of guy!! Lets see how it plays out but it certainly isn't looking good for him so far! Any ideas why they are stating that a "celebrity" was at the meal at bute house, yet they are not named and their word, which I assume isn't under oath is being used in court??? All seems a little strange to me?

2 hours ago, grrclark said:

Sarah would have sorted him out?

12 minutes ago, m3vert said:

Well said!

Its a terrible defence in my opinion. Any woman on the Jury will be cringing thinking that Alex is just that type of guy!! Lets see how it plays out but it certainly isn't looking good for him so far! Any ideas why they are stating that a "celebrity" was at the meal at bute house, yet they are not named and their word, which I assume isn't under oath is being used in court??? All seems a little strange to me?

Celebrity? What a golden circle?

3 hours ago, m3vert said:

Well said!

The media will pick up on the more titillating or sensational parts of the case so we are getting a skewed output i'm sure, but no matter what the verdict it is showing the man up to be a sleaze ball.

The big question is what mud will stick to the SNP, if the case shows that his sleazy behaviour was widely known and the party did nothing to safeguard employees or elected members then wee nippy's husband could come in for a lot of stick as he's the Chief Exec.

I remember a few months back reading an article by gorgeous George galaway.  I he seemed fairly certain that facts would come out of all this that would do serious harm to the SNP. He refused to elaborate further but was extremely confident they would suffer a severe set back. 

1 hour ago, Diver One said:

There may be a lot of self satisfaction if he gets banged up and his cell mate insists on playing 'mummies and daddies'!

1 hour ago, TRINITY said:

Maybe it could work the other way around 🤔 pity the cell mate

Pity the poor sop who gets put in the same cell as AS if he is found guilty and imprisoned.

I would think an inmate would have good grounds to ask to move. Mind you, if he is convicted of rape he will no doubt go in to solitary.

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

From the court;

"The court also heard a claim during Thursday's evidence that rules were introduced in 2013 to prevent women working unaccompanied with Mr Salmond in Bute House."

also known as "the oral orrofice"

1 hour ago, Diver One said:

There may be a lot of self satisfaction if he gets banged up and his cell mate insists on playing 'mummies and daddies'!

i fear they might be rather free with the hand gel....

11 minutes ago, TRINITY said:

I wonder if he was aroused when that photo was taken

im not

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

Nice to know there are a few quality people about Scully. A gentleman would always remove his socks for sure.

not if he had another appointment

12 hours ago, grrclark said:

Should ask Milo Yiannopoloulos to pop round and give the QC a sloppy kiss.

"Hey Milo is just that kind of guy!"

He just looks a wee slimy barstool with that fake smile , since day one when he was charged she knew Sturgeon was his prodigy they where as thick as thieves hopefully she will be called as a witness ans as said mud sticks i hope shes really worried now , and for somebody who's usually got plenty to say shes never said a word about her mentor ?