Pinewood

Jacko3275

I do Pinewood. Its a good day. Stands are by dongle, like cards, its pay and play. No food or drink available anymore you'll have to take your own.

Alan will tell you where everything is, but it's dead easy. Almost everything is from the woods onto open ground or high. Opposite the buildings, follow the path, 1st stand just a few yards in. Two good high fast birds.  Further down T junction, stands both ways, easier to left, little harder to right. Shoots over lake, stands every few yards. If you want a real challenge, go to the compak at the edge of the car park. Choose the hard option and try and hit the high birds. 

I'm out on the pigeons tomorrow and clays sunday or I'd have met you there. Bit much on the Mrs (& me) to do three days on bounce.

7 minutes ago, Centrepin said:

I do Pinewood. Its a good day. Stands are by dongle, like cards, its pay and play. No food or drink available anymore you'll have to take your own.

Alan will tell you where everything is, but it's dead easy. Almost everything is from the woods onto open ground or high. Opposite the buildings, follow the path, 1st stand just a few yards in. Two good high fast birds.  Further down T junction, stands both ways, easier to left, little harder to right. Shoots over lake, stands every few yards. If you want a real challenge, go to the compak at the edge of the car park. Choose the hard option and try and hit the high birds. 

I'm out on the pigeons tomorrow and clays sunday or I'd have met you there. Bit much on the Mrs (& me) to do three days on bounce.

Pinewood has now changed owners you can get a cuppa still a good shoot 

Gordon