F16

johnnytheboy

Couldn't tell you about the older ones, or any issues arising from them, but I bought an f16 sporter which maybe wouldn't suit your rough shooting needs as its no lightweight. One of my shooting mates has the game model and loves it too, I just preferred the feel of the sporter.

I absolutely love it and I shoot mostly driven game, with some walked stuff now and again.

Its on of those guns that just seems to fit perfectly straight out of the box, its well balanced with an excellent trigger.

I happen to like plain uncluttered actions, and I think its stunning if you choose a nice bit of wood to compliment it. Its very Germanic if you know what I mean.

There aren't an older models of the F16 as it hasn't been around very long. The F3 has been around a while and yes the early ones had a few issues and updates but that was years ago. The only complaint I've heard about recent Blasers is with the finish.  There's been some chatter about a change to the black finish being very fragile and prone to wear.