Weihrauch HW100KT 0.177

Weihrauch HW100KT

£400

0.177 Air Rifle Private Seller
Used - Mint Condition Exeter , Devon
Pre-Charged Pneumatic
F8132821-c187-4c49-bb1b-66faac451abc 1d4c2f5d-1b31-4f60-88bb-973f76125f55 8ba040ad-b059-4611-bcad-134c61a07e1f

Description

in very good condition. A full outfit with 3 mags 3 cylinders (for away from home prolonged shooting ability) single shot loader,fill probe, bipod stud and a comprehensive spares kit which includes HW100 anti tamper kit(fitted) and reg gauge plus an out of test 3 litre cylinder
Running 11.2 on H&N FTT’s
Thanks for looking

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

View the full article

Basically asking for a deposit upfront in Bitcoin. Obviously the gun will then never appear.

Called the seller and got what sounded like a foreign ringtone

Text ''gary'' and had a reply that it was still available and he was ''always on the move'' so couldn't give a time or place to meet.

He asked where I was and then said he would be making a delivery nearby that day so if I sent a deposit in Bitcoin he would meet me

Having a bit of fun I agreed and said I was making my way to the postcode that he gave me but couldn't send bitcoin. 

He sent links and explained that because of the corona virus he was accumulating bitcoin and sent info on how to send it.

I carried on telling him that I was waiting for him but he said he wouldn't ''show himself'' until I'd sent the payment as I ''sounded like a cop''

He never specified and amount just that it was 30% of the price and that he would repay 50% of that if I didn't like what I saw.

Pretty common scam asking for payment upfront in a way that can't be reclaimed.

Glad it's taken down now.

Edd