Deer Stalking experience

Morning all,

As it says on the tin really, I am looking for an opportunity to go out and experience a days stalking. It is something I've been wanting to do for a very long time but due to work commitments it's not been possible.

It is a sport I would like to get heavily involved with but before investing heavily both financially and in time, I would like to give it a go to make sure it's for me.

So if any kind member could enlighten me with an opportunity or point me in the right direction I would be extremely happy. It's something I would be more than happy to pay for and if a meet face to face before hand for a character check is required than I'll buy the first round of tea/ coffee/ pint.

Based between North Lancashire and East Yorkshire but would be willing to travel if the right opportunity came up.

All the best and thanks for taking your time to read this.

James

Beat me to it on Yorkshire Deer Stalking, he will help introduce you to it.

Two very nice photos NBI. Deer can become very tame if brought up from fawns.  Mind many have found that roe bucks can get very dangerous once they mature. I remember a story of a stalker...I think in Germany... who was killed by a tame roe buck which had been released into the wild.

Edited by Walker570