Why do ....?

30-6

Feeling totally **** off today. Apart from all the virus things going on.

Why do ?

1- they allow drivers to do a u turn around mini roundabouts.

2- weather forecasters get it so wrong.

3- stupid, pathetic people stand behind reporters doing a live broadcast with a phone in their hand waving to someone watching the TV, even though the report could be about something really serious.

Why do toilet doors open inwards?

why not be dual hinged

the number of times I wash my hands, touch door handle and it is wet from an unknown source!

makes me gip....I have been known to wait in there until someone else comes in and I can jam the door.   Long sleeve jumper on then I use it as a 'mitten' some people are just gross....never mind the corona virus issue!

why do,I get called to repair stuff and the client is adamant they haven't fiddled when it is obvious they have!   If they lie to me then hourly rate doubles...heir problem NOT mine

Can answer 1&3 

1 the standard of driving on roads is **** these days because cameras take over from dedicated police units 

3 , No respect these days all went out of the window when they stopped punishment in schools where as little Jonny got a whack , now little Jonny does what he wants with recourse for his actions ( imh only ,)

49 minutes ago, 30-6 said:

Feeling totally p****d off today. Apart from all the virus things going on.

Why do ?

3- stupid, pathetic people stand behind reporters doing a live broadcast with a phone in their hand waving to someone watching the TV, even though the report could be about something really serious.

Nothing serious then?..:whistling:

2 hours ago, 30-6 said:

Why do ?

Are you getting old ??

Why do fools fall in love?

Why do birds sing so gay

And lovers await the break of day

Why do they fall in love?

Why does the rain fall from up above?

Why do fools fall in love?

Why do they fall in love?

Perhaps……….. you have too much time on your hands🤪

2 hours ago, 30-6 said:

Why do ?

4- Why do people come on to Pigeon Watch and moan about stuff that is either perfectly acceptable No 1, or beyond the control of reasonable people and is hence accepted, No2 and  No3?

On thursday i was rushed to hospital with a suspected pulminary embolism after coughing up a few large clots of blood, and i looked and felt awful, thankfully i had ruptured a few blood vessels in my chest due to coughing so hard.

Today i was cut up on a roundabout while on my bike, he pulled out straight in front of me, i let him no in no uncertain terms what i thought of him.

I'm Alive and kicking, and will have a nice bit of roast lamb for my dinner tonight,life is to short , just live it.

1 minute ago, welsh1 said:

On thursday i was rushed to hospital with a suspected pulminary embolism after coughing up a few large clots of blood, and i looked and felt awful, thankfully i had ruptured a few blood vessels in my chest due to coughing so hard.

Today i was cut up on a roundabout while on my bike, he pulled out straight in front of me, i let him no in no uncertain terms what i thought of him.

I'm Alive and kicking, and will have a nice bit of roast lamb for my dinner tonight,life is to short , just live it.

Glad you are okay, bit of a scare there Mate.:w00t:

7 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Glad you are okay, bit of a scare there Mate.:w00t:

When you see your doc who is a big rugby lad who i get along with very well, and he says " bloody hell rob you look like poo" i'm not happy with your ecg and you tick all the boxes for an embolism your going to hospital now, then it makes you think  lol.

Thankfully false alarm, still feel crap but the alternative was a tad more severe lol.

Just now, welsh1 said:

When you see your doc who is a big rugby lad who i get along with very well, and he says " bloody hell rob you look like poo" i'm not happy with your ecg and you tick all the boxes for an embolism your going to hospital now, then it makes you think  lol.

Thankfully false alarm, still feel **** but the alternative was a tad more severe lol.

Far better to feel poorly after having things checked out though!:good:

3 hours ago, 30-6 said:

Why do ?

1 - To catch out the drivers of large 4 x4s which cannot get round in one

2 - Because they have a VERY large taxpayer funded computer and believe what it says (we all might if we knew the price).  It is housed in a building with no windows, so they can't know they are wrong.

3 - This one has me baffled

Edited by JohnfromUK

Highway Code..........

Mini-roundabouts. Approach these in the same way as normal roundabouts. All vehicles MUST pass round the central markings except large vehicles which are physically incapable of doing so. Remember, there is less space to manoeuvre and less time to signal. Avoid making U-turns at mini-roundabouts. Beware of others doing this.
Laws RTA 1988 sect 36 & TSRGD regs 10(1) & 16(1)

14 minutes ago, Piebob said:

Highway Code..........

Mini-roundabouts. Approach these in the same way as normal roundabouts. All vehicles MUST pass round the central markings except large vehicles which are physically incapable of doing so. Remember, there is less space to manoeuvre and less time to signal. Avoid making U-turns at mini-roundabouts. Beware of others doing this.
Laws RTA 1988 sect 36 & TSRGD regs 10(1) & 16(1)

Exactly, avoid doing it and be aware that others may do it.

Not illegal though.

3 hours ago, 30-6 said:

Feeling totally **** off today. Apart from all the virus things going on.

Why do ?

4- why can’t I own 100,000 bog rolls.

Edited by blackbird

In answer to some of the above.

Most doing u turns on mini roundabouts don't indicate.

Not old old, but passed middle age.

Not enough time on my hands, as I'm always helping others.

I wish I was perfect like some on PW, I will start my lines now.

I must not moan on PW

I must not moan on PW

I must not moan on PW  etc

5 hours ago, sam triple said:

3 , No respect these days all went out of the window when they stopped punishment in schools where as little Jonny got a whack , now little Jonny does what he wants with recourse for his actions ( imh only ,)

Generally, Jonny arrives on basic recruit training for either if the three armed forces after spending the last 18 years gobbing off and receiving little punishment for his/her actions.

Jonny then tries the same routine.

Jonny then receives attitude correction incredibly swiftly.

Jonny does not gob off any more.

Sometimes Jonny goes to his/her section when out of training and defaults to gobbing off again....Jonny then goes to Colchester.

Jonny does not gob off.....ever again. Simples!

Edited by Taileron
Poor spelling.

12 minutes ago, Taileron said:

Generally, Jonny arrives on basic recruit training for either if the three armed forces after spending the last 18 years gobbing off and receiving little punishment for his/her actions.

Jonny then tries the same routine.

Jonny then receives attitude correction incredibly swiftly.

Jonny does not gob off any more.

Sometimes Jonny goes to his/her section when out of training and defaults to gobbing off again....Jonny then goes to Colchester.

Jonny does not gob off.....ever again. Simples!

If only it were that simple these days 

2 hours ago, Dougy said:

Why just after you've had a wee, given the obligatory shake, and you tuck it away again till next time, it decides it needs a bit more draining. 

Seen on a bog house wall

"No matter how long you shake your peg the last drop dribbles down your leg."