Sideline

NorfolkAYA

25 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

I know but the throb from the rota blades on the police helicopter got to be a nuisance:mad:

Not far from me a council owned small holding was rented by a car dealer, he lived there for 10 years, when he left and the council workmen came to-do some work on the barns they found a cannabis factory, apparently he had been running it for at least 6 years, the Police are looking for him.

Edited by old'un

20 minutes ago, pork chop said:

I’m trying little bits ,but as ever everyone wants what your selling till you tell them how much 

really don’t get why people expect things for next to nowt 

I think it's a combination of the cheap and easy nature of the world we live in coupled with that fact that many neither have the knowhow or inclination to craft something.

6 minutes ago, Farmboy91 said:

I think it's a combination of the cheap and easy nature of the world we live in coupled with that fact that many neither have the knowhow or inclination to craft something.

That’s it ,they paying for something they can’t do ,not just material and time 

I make a kit for a type of air gun ,only place does them is in Germany for €100 ,I do similar for £70 .Plenty of interest till you tell them how much 

2 hours ago, old'un said:

Grow cannabis, seems very popular and profitable.

If you were doing that, you wouldn’t need to do it as a sideline. You could make your normal jobs salary in a few weeks. 

2 hours ago, old'un said:

Not far from me a council owned small holding was rented by a car dealer, he lived there for 10 years, when he left and the council workmen came to-do some work on the barns they found a cannabis factory, apparently he had been running it for at least 6 years, the Police are looking for him.

He just upped and left and left it all behind to be found by the coppers? 

Maybe he’s already in the ground? Brown bread? 

2 minutes ago, pork chop said:

That’s it ,they paying for something they can’t do ,not just material and time 

I make a kit for a type of air gun ,only place does them is in Germany for €100 ,I do similar for £70 .Plenty of interest till you tell them how much 

At that price you'd think someone would be more than happy especially as it's from a UK seller.

After following the threads on here, yours included, there are definitely some talented folk on here. Having a tinker round with a few things of my own this year I can appreciate what goes into some of the things that are made.

3 hours ago, Farmboy91 said:

At that price you'd think someone would be more than happy especially as it's from a UK seller.

After following the threads on here, yours included, there are definitely some talented folk on here. Having a tinker round with a few things of my own this year I can appreciate what goes into some of the things that are made.

I’ve had some interest, n tbh it’s a heads space thing for me money is just nice is all ,but yeh you’d think you’d have more people wanting what you can supply 

7 hours ago, NorfolkAYA said:

What kind of things are you trying pork chop? I'm thinking graphic design but seems a lot of software online for this. 

Alsorts to keep my mind distracted 

rings ,tables ,chopping boards 

bits for airguns ,owt I can turn my hand too 

Tbh it’s not about making money as such , it’s a head space thing for me .having mental health issues n losing my gear cos of that it just all helps