Working border terrier dog pup

picardy

Pet or work 

I looked into owning a working bred border, they are like hens teeth. Even folks in the know struggle to find one. 

Silly money for what they are, £600 last time I enquired for a dog pup to the standard. 

Oxcroft was always the name, folks looked for 

The hunting life maybe the place to ask the question, just don't hold your breath 

I also lost my 12yr old Border a short while back.  He was the best dog iv'e ever had. But he was the most useless too if that makes sense.

Everybody loved Lennie and Lennie loved everybody. I was heartbroken when he died. As above it will be hard to get a good working one.

40 minutes ago, picardy said:

Hiya thanks for the reply lost our ox Croft border last year ,best little dog I've ever had ,I've put a wanted add on hunting life so fingers crossed I might hear something back ,thanks again chris 

The hunting life is where I would ask about if I wanted a terrier. 

Some of those lads properly work there dogs, not the **** that sits about on the sofa all day long. 

Mind you, they often kennel them, and can’t put them together because of dog fights etc, highly strung some of those terriers and they don’t back down.