Steel cartridge prices

9 minutes ago, andrewluke said:

you seem to preach to others that steel is an alternative to lead but you also say that you will be reloading your steel cartridges,is it because you find that factory produced steel cartridges are not a substitute for factory produced lead?

When did i say that.?  I said. SOME."Some factory just falls flat on its face,"

I also said this.

Agree but think you must agree can still get it working well enough, load dependent , as you will know. Some factory just falls flat on its face, but Lead loads were not all created equal either. :innocent:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, lancer425 said:

Could be the bloke likes dusting a few clays. Or he might just use them on pigeons he is breaking no laws, and they douse  a Kleena” wads used with the fibre version .

i dont know whether to reply to your comment just incase it gets removed???????????

13 minutes ago, lancer425 said:

Could be the bloke likes dusting a few clays. Or he might just use them on pigeons he is breaking no laws, and they douse  a Kleena” wads used with the fibre version .

Actually he could be breaking the law the maximum cartridges you are allowed to store is 10,000 as that is considered the maximum propellant you can store as a private individual without a storage licence.

1 minute ago, rbrowning2 said:

Actually he could be breaking the law the maximum cartridges you are allowed to store is 10,000 as that is considered the maximum propellant you can store as a private individual without a storage licence.

Everybody knows that, he will. they are not forced to be stored  at his home address anyway. . .

4 minutes ago, rbrowning2 said:

Address of the store is irrelevant if the store holds more than the exemption allows under ER2014 then it must be licensed by the police or HSE depending on NEQ stored.

My point was he might have them stared at an address with such a licence..