Purpose of the W.H.O. !

ditchman

i listen to their conferences ..............and they tell you nothing that we already know...........are they a charity? ..cause they keep on banging on about visiting their website clicking on the orange button to make a donation

they just strike me as a bunch of overpaid ...blowbroths that dont actually do anything .........

am i wrong........

The need the money to pay for their expenses.

According to The Associated Press, the WHO routinely spends about $200 million a year on travel expenses, more than it spends to tackle mental health problems, HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria combined. In 2016, Margaret Chan, Director-General of WHO from November 2006 to June 2017,[159] stayed in a $1000-per-night hotel room while visiting West Africa.[160]

24 minutes ago, AVB said:

According to The Associated Press, the WHO routinely spends about $200 million a year on travel expenses, more than it spends to tackle mental health problems, HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria combined. In 2016, Margaret Chan, Director-General of WHO from November 2006 to June 2017,[159] stayed in a $1000-per-night hotel room while visiting West Africa.[160]

hhmmmmmmm as i thought..........

18 hours ago, Retsdon said:

I don't know. Probably.

Yeah, experimented with vaccines on African kids for decades. 

Cosied up to various pharma companies, whilst pushing the agendas of billionaire 'philanthropists' 

Poked its nose into, and attempted to bask in the limelight of any successful attempt to stem the tide of disease done at national level. 

As above, paid its employees exorbitant salaries for doing... What? 

An arm of the UN, a useless non entity. 

22 hours ago, AVB said:

That has to beat working for living and - perish the thought - using their medical training to actually help the sick.