Can we still play?

Smokersmith

19 hours ago, Spoon said:

AGL are open but have pushed back their member shoot which was scheduled for tomorrow. No food and the lodge is shut, don't congregate to close around the ground etc..

Seems they're doing a pre-pay phone in service where you can request a number of clays, and carts if needed, and show your license on arrival to receive the Promatic card to use without going in the shop. If I wasn't considered at risk I'd probably go for the fresh air.

Barbury shooting ground has put exactly the same procedure into place. I hope to go next week.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, grahamch said:

Am only the messenger!!

No problem mate I realise that.

As a matter of interest, I drove out this morning the roads were busy and loads of people out and about. I drove past the local golf course and the car park was rammed. Looks like the golfers are continuing their sport as normal

I think it is time now that all the grounds should be closed.  I do get entirely that it is outdoors and not a big social gathering, but quite honestly these are not normal times and if we are doing things as normal then we are doing something wrong.

Every commercial shooting ground will benefit from having to pay no business rates for the next year, the government will guarantee 80% of the salaries of any employees and there are also further grants available, along with deferred VAT payments and further loans should that be required.