Mincer

foxnet22

The world is your oyster. Punch in mincers on the web and choose they will all chew a rabbit up bones an all.  Hand turned if you only have a small amount but an electric model will as bruno says often make sausages as well.  There is a whole range froma few quid to a weeks wages your choice.

Aldi, got mine donkies ago, still works but hasn`t been used for 4-5yrs and I used it to get the most from all the deer I shot. If you are just doing a few get a hand mincer as they don`t take up much room, clean easily, moe robust with less to go wrong and don`t cost too much.

I got a seperate sausage stuffer as they work much better.

Only tried making my own sausages once. It was hilarious, my wife who was helping me, she was steadying the sausage as it came out the other end was struggling to say anything that I didn't find funny/rude/crude/down right outrageous.

Sausage stuffing is smorgasbord of double entendre's

27 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

"steadying the sausage as it came out the other end" - there's no real way of saying it without letting your mind wander is there?

Exactly sausage stuffing is a mine field, no matter what you say while stuffing it just comes out funny.

• 3 weeks later...

I use a old school cast hand mincer which I got for hardly any £ for rabbits purely because it doesn’t take up much space and it’s quite good fun mincing things by hand like my Nan used to!

Tip: rabbit and chorizo burgers are food of the gods - I turn any rabbit meat into chorizo and rabbit burgers and all my friends and fam who were originally put off by it being ‘wild food’ changed their minds! 

Fun fact: I served squirrel and chorizo at a BBQ last summer and didn’t tell anyone and nobody asked hhaahahha