Tikka complete

Hunter

Well I think the setup is complete at last. Just swapped in the Swaro for a larger zoom scope, AGS SWAT, which I hope to test shortly. Havent been shooting much latley, but I hope to do more now, since I passed my driving test first time yesterday :D

Here is the complete setup. Tikka T3 .222

DSCN2229.jpg

DSCN2230.jpg

Ive had the pleasure of seeing this gun, i must say its an amazing bit of kit, and ive never seen a factory gun group like it does.

Hunter hasnt had the opertunity to shoot any foxes yet for a few reasons, which im sure he will explain at some point, however im glad to say he accompanied me on a trip foxing and nailed a good number of crows and bunnies at some very healthy ranges.

lovely looking rifle hunter :)

just out of intrest what age were you first applying for your rifle certificate my friend is thinking about applying for one and a couple of people have told him to wait until he is 21 before applying

Thanks for your replies everyone!

I applied for my FAC aged 17, about two months before I turned 18. 3months later, I had it. the reason I cant shoot foxes with the .222 is because I must be acompanied by my Mentor. However its fine for Vermin. I have taken plenty of foxes with the .22LR though :lol:

Im now 19, and will apply for 6.5 after completing Dsc1.

Nick, I cant thank you enough for the day, I learnt a lot.

At the end of the day I hit a squirrel and rabbit at 200m within 5 seconds of each other. Good bit of kit!.

BTW, the ex-scope was a Swaro 6X42, Decent kit, but not the best for long range shooting due to lack of zoom/thick cross hair.

the reason I cant shoot foxes with the .222 is because I must be acompanied by my Mentor

What is the story with this mentor thing in england why cant you shoot a fox with it on your own yet you are allowed shoot crows and stuff seems mad to me B) In the rep of ireland we just get a rifle cert and off we go simple as that :lol: That would brown me off bigtime having a setup like that and not being allowed shoot on my own with it :lol: Whenare you allowed go solo foxing with it hunter?

the reason I cant shoot foxes with the .222 is because I must be acompanied by my Mentor

What is the story with this mentor thing in england why cant you shoot a fox with it on your own yet you are allowed shoot crows and stuff seems mad to me :lol: In the rep of ireland we just get a rifle cert and off we go simple as that :good: That would brown me off bigtime having a setup like that and not being allowed shoot on my own with it :no: Whenare you allowed go solo foxing with it hunter?

When my Mentor has time to send the letter in to my FLO :P

badsworth,

Gun was thread cut for £40, and unproofed, because I wont sell this setup.. ever. Only required before selling a rifle.

Mod was £150 due to trade price T8.