Neighbours

strimmer_13

Years ago I worked at a wood mill. There was an old grumpy chap that took delight in annoying people at every opportunity. Threats of violence would follow if you didn't stand for it.

On a particularly scortching summer day, the sort of  day where everyone would have their windows open and be in the garden,i overheard a young lad take a call  that was similar to "just dump it on the drive mate,  I'll sort it when I get home". Curious I asked what he had delivered as I knew he didn't have a drive as he lived in a flat. 

" 3 tons of pig manure" was the reply. 

Sure enough the old chap came in the following morning and was going ballistic. He had arrived home to find a massive pile of steaming manure on his drive blocking his access. The neighbour's soon complained about the smell and he had to figure something out. It didn't stop his behaviour but it made it tolerable to picture him shovelling poo in the 30.c heat after a day at work. 

• 3 weeks later...

https://crimebodge.com/how-to-stop-nuisance-neighbours-right-now/

The above link has some free info, and and there is a link to further info at a cost of £3.

I have no idea of the quality of such info, though based on his videos (well worth watching) and free articles, this self taught legal expert really knows his stuff when it comes to holding the police / legal establishment to account in legally fulfilling their duties.

On 20/03/2020 at 17:33, strimmer_13 said:

Were saving to buy our first house so moving is a option just not for another year if I can help it.

Does this mean your renting? If so I'd say get gone, obviously difficult with all that's going on at the moment. 

I'm not sure I would be worrying about a fac licence if someone drove at my wife and kids. 

hope it gets sorted sounds a living nightmare. I cant stand one of my neighbours and within a couple months wed had a very open talk ended in just agreeing that its best not to have anything to do with each other and from then just pretty much ignore each other.  luckily no such antics as you are describing as I fear id no longer be a free man if someone drove at my missus or damaged my cars!

5 hours ago, strimmer_13 said:

On the case

Thanks for all the replys, things are in motion but slow due to this outbreak. 

Its probably worth putting cameras up outside even if they are just dummies, let them know your filming them, it might stop some of the behaviour. 

On 21/03/2020 at 06:59, NoBodyImportant said:

I know what I would do but I have been told that I make poor decisions by several judges.   Get a small trash can.  About 10-15 gallons.  **** in it for a couple weeks until you fill it half way up with rancid urine.  Then lean it against his front door ring the door bell.  When he opens the door the trash can will fall inwards dumping 10 gallons of rancid urine on his feet and into his house.  

Those judges weren't wrong, were they?