Best Film Quotes

chrisjpainter

Well to get away from all this CV-19 business, I was thinking what are people's memorable film quotes? Either favourite, worst or weirdest taken out of context. This has stemmed from an afternoon watching Jaws 4 and I suddenly found myself asking what idiot producer/director okayed a piece of dialogue that contained the line:

'I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder. Ever since I was a small boy.'

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Ultrastu said:

Omg.really .that line is in jaws .?

Wow now thats gonna take some beating to get more random .

Jaws 4, not the original. A truly horrendous film, despite having Michael Caine and a giant shark in it.

What it doesn't have is Ron and Valery Taylor filming real sharks and the film really lacks for it. It's all just the dire fibreglass shark.

I say we take off, nuke the site from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.

Greed has poisoned men’s souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical. Our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery we need humanity. More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost.

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...until you climb into his skin and walk around in it.”

To kill a mockingbird 

One of my favourites from 12 angry men 

Juror #7: You a Yankee fan?

Juror #5: No, Baltimore.

Juror #7: Baltimore? That's like being hit in the head with a crowbar once a day.

Edited by washerboy