What would you do ?

Bigbob

Last week i spent a day with my son breaking logs up in his back garden i said what time you going out for a meal tonight ?. to be told the grandson 5 months old wasn't settling so they where just going to have a carryout delivered , i said mum will babysit but the daughter in law is a bit protective so he said its fine we tidied up and left 

Just settled down to a movie and meal at night the son phones us in a panic the wee mans screaming his head off since we left we head the 10 minutes back round and you know somethings no right a normal happy wee man is okay for 5 minutes and screaming his head off in pain , we tried NHS 24 but due to this virus we where on hold for 35 minutes so the wife calls a ambulance  they agree something wrong and take him to hospital blues and twos . Turns up the grandson had turned his nose up at a bottle and my daughter in law thought it smelled funny , so the hospital contacted the maker SMA to be told yes its a bad batch number  you got a paypal account and we will refund you the £10

I'm fuming there was no recall on there site , they knew about it and did zero the wee man had to get rehydrated in hospital and had bad nappies for three days  . My daughter in laws emailed them again for a explanation and we are still waiting ? im for broadcasting it over social media ?.

Alerting other parents is good, just make sure if you do, it’s in a way that sma won’t be able to use against you in any settlement.

just stick to basic facts, like 

if you have any sma with batch number xyz please contact sma as it’s a bad batch and les to difficulties with our child.

17 hours ago, Bigbob said:

Last week i spent a day with my son breaking logs up in his back garden i said what time you going out for a meal tonight ?. to be told the grandson 5 months old wasn't settling so they where just going to have a carryout delivered , i said mum will babysit but the daughter in law is a bit protective so he said its fine we tidied up and left 

Just settled down to a movie and meal at night the son phones us in a panic the wee mans screaming his head off since we left we head the 10 minutes back round and you know somethings no right a normal happy wee man is okay for 5 minutes and screaming his head off in pain , we tried NHS 24 but due to this virus we where on hold for 35 minutes so the wife calls a ambulance  they agree something wrong and take him to hospital blues and twos . Turns up the grandson had turned his nose up at a bottle and my daughter in law thought it smelled funny , so the hospital contacted the maker SMA to be told yes its a bad batch number  you got a paypal account and we will refund you the £10

I'm fuming there was no recall on there site , they knew about it and did zero the wee man had to get rehydrated in hospital and had bad nappies for three days  . My daughter in laws emailed them again for a explanation and we are still waiting ? im for broadcasting it over social media ?.

Trading Standards.