Chris Packham , BBC SOUTH TODAY video, please watch and listen

oldypigeonpopper

3 hours ago, panoma1 said:

As the pillock is a “freelance contractor” to the BBC, not an employee, (so they claim!) does that mean he won’t be getting paid  any more of our money, whilst this pandemic continues!........Every cloud.......as they say! 

I suspect that he has made that piece himself and sold it to the BBC, my kids recognised the music from some editing package.

He'll be losing lots of money for all the lectures he gives, as all venues are shut down.  He was giving a talk to my son's school (and other schools) at a venue here in Hartlepool on the 24th March.  What a shame. NOT! The lecture was actually titled 'Fingers in the sparkle jar' , which is the title of his autobiography. He's certainly (metaphorically) got his fingers into anything that sparkles, namely money!  As previous posters have said, he's out of the limelight due to this virus malarky, so he's trying desperately to not be forgotten.

4 hours ago, manthing said:

It's strange but if you go to his faceache page and "write something to the page" it doesn't appear and if you view visitors posts there are non there.

Well not on my phone.😋

If that is the case? It’s hardly surprising! I think his mental issues are typified by not being interested in anyone’s opinions that are at odds with his own?

4 hours ago, manthing said:

It's strange but if you go to his faceache page and "write something to the page" it doesn't appear and if you view visitors posts there are non there.

Well not on my phone.😋

hello, maybe using a phone will not show what you mention, or is it about not having a facebook app ?

The bit where he says "Listen......Just Listen.........no planes........... just the sound of birdsong .........no planes taking tourists to the Gambia on one of my bird watching expeditions"  you can see a tear forming in the corner of his eye,  it's actually quite touching.

https://www.gambia.co.uk/holiday-ideas/birdwatching-holidays

Edited by Dibble

5 hours ago, Dibble said:

The bit where he says "Listen......Just Listen.........no planes........... just the sound of birdsong .........no planes taking tourists to the Gambia on one of my bird watching expeditions"  you can see a tear forming in the corner of his eye,  it's actually quite touching.

https://www.gambia.co.uk/holiday-ideas/birdwatching-holidays

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but no one is entitled to be a hypocrite, sadly those that follow his every word are either ignorant or also hypocrites, I guess in most cases both ! 

Edited by islandgun

hypocrites       the only foods left in supermarkets as of late       plant based burgers plant based meat balls etc and other plant based substitutes   inc Quorn the shelves are full and un touched        as you can buy this junk anywhere   and nobody wants it           maybe there is nowhere near as many  true vegans/ vegetarians  as we thought    in the country  in a time of need they panic buy and fill the new chest freezer  with meat   so none left for the rest of us    all gone         I am gluten intolerant and a scabby pizza is £3.00 +   the mrs and  kids can have the same size and toppings  for .69p each   inc gluten        lifestyle choices   vegetarian and vegan pizzas overflowing and untouched compared to all others    gluten and lactose a dietary and not a lifestyle   choice   gluten free beer    Peroni   bought a box for paddy's day £14 .00  to celebrate       5 boxes left    as not greedy       my son went in  4 hrs later as pubs   closed      all beer  gone     wine as well     some whiskeys remaining        I am absolutely discussed with all the  hoarding and **** everyone else as long as im ok        the people who have nothing        will share what they have with anyone in need          the people with everything will share nothing  as greedy ********         id be surprised if Packham Avery or tingly      would give a sausage or burger or a coli  flour or a carrot   to  family in need   as greedy ********                                                   I have lamb     munty     Rowe    trout     pheasant  and maybe a mallard or two   maybe a turkey   inc veg tates   ill have to check tomorrow   in daylight          I will  share happily with anyone  and I mean it if you need it you can have it    with a blessing    from cv6  area      all I ask      if you can help others do so    (pay it forward)   help an old deer   mow a lawn    help someone in need      chop some wood   fix a fence  you get the idea an hour of labour for a  meal     (  pay it forward ) if you cant  dew to  bad health  its also ok  as I have  the same  struggling   a  game meal is yours  to enjoy   all I ask if you can help someone less fortunate  help  them  my 10p

Edited by Saltings