The Good And The Bad

wymberley

I suspect donors to Leicestershire Fire Service ( or Council Tax payers in Leicestershire) did NOT envisage their hard earned being given to hedgehogs when plenty of HUMAN  health charities ( Cancer research for example could benefit) 🤨

I do like hedgehogs But in the current crisis people come first !!!!!!.

We all know that the Badger is the main cause for the crash in Hedgehog numbers (except Brian May and Chris Wakman)

Cancer research has more money than it knows what to do with....hah!!!   sorry, forgot asll the top rank salaries didn't I.  They are not quite as bad as Oxfam but close.

Sorry to hear of the ladies problem but she needs a Damehood for caring for hedgehogs far more than some overpaid actress.

2 hours ago, JohnfromUK said:

I am very 'pro' hedgehog - even if they do raid nests for eggs, you don't see many about nowadays.

at the end of the day it's nature,hedgehogs don't do it for fun it's to survive!,man is always trying to blame other things for whatever happens,it's the same with otters and seals eating "our" fish,without man the world would be a perfect place,

just my opinion:good: