Wanted: Feinwerkbau 300s air rifle

Cumbrian

As per the title. I would prefer one in really good condition and with the adjustable cheek piece. Would consider one needing a bit of work, but not one that has been altered or is in really bad condition. Very grateful for any leads. Will travel from Hampshire.

1 hour ago, Cumbrian said:

As per the title. I would prefer one in really good condition and with the adjustable cheek piece. Would consider one needing a bit of work, but not one that has been altered or is in really bad condition. Very grateful for any leads. Will travel from Hampshire.

Maybe best to delay travel?

Thank you to both.

The German site has several tempting rifles but nearly all are subject to bidding, which I never like, and some or most are not available for sending outside Germany or at least continental Europe. I am now on the track of a rifle in this country.

If I travel, I shall not stop, except in a country lane, certainly not a motorway service station, and I will carry latex gloves for myself and the vendor. 

On 27/03/2020 at 19:41, bavarianbrit said:

I have a 300SU in near new condition, my wife bought it for me in Germany, it came over to Detroit with her then went back to Deal, Kent but is now located in Bavaria so pm me if interested.

Thank you very much. I have now acquired one in England but I am grateful for the offer. Perhaps someone else will see this.

Roger

On 28/03/2020 at 16:04, dessyb said:

there are a few on gun star

Yes, thank you very much.

Roger