Gauge: 12

Load: 28 gram

Shot Size: 7.5

Wad: Plastic

Quantity

5250 available

I hope they will go all at once or in lots of ~1000

Price

£155 per 1000. Lowest price lead you will find.

Derbyshire-Nottinghamshire border

Alfreton area

Near junction 28 of the M1

Buying Procedure

Send me a PM with a phone number and I will call you to confirm a quantity, pick up time and my location.

Just now, TIGHTCHOKE said:

I strongly suspect the seller is probably stuck with them now as nobody can justify driving to collect ammo!

Cost you another £30 fine if the law catches you making an unnecessary journey.

May beat you to them in another six months.😁

If the seller could set himself up as a ‘market gardener’ and sell some produce at the side of the road, could I not then tell the nice Police that I’m on my way to buy some food products and it just so happens the fine gentleman was offloading some carts whilst I was there 😉

No where does it state how far you can travel for food or who can supply said food? 

11 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

If the seller could set himself up as a ‘market gardener’ and sell some produce at the side of the road, could I not then tell the nice Police that I’m on my way to buy some food products and it just so happens the fine gentleman was offloading some carts whilst I was there 😉

No where does it state how far you can travel for food or who can supply said food? 

Bloody long drive, if you do go can I have a couple of thousand please as you nearly pass me on your way home.:D

Let me clarify a few things:

1/ on the last listing, I had more than one person say they wanted to collect but I couldn't pin them down to a day and then they lost interest.
The price has been lowered to shift them.

2/ I've relisted them now because of the forums 21 day rule; I didn't think of the 'travel ban'.

3/ Yes they are still available.

4/ I can supply a potato as a cover story if it makes you feel better.

Edited by Anglo

On 27/03/2020 at 03:24, Anglo said:

Let me clarify a few things:

1/ on the last listing, I had more than one person say they wanted to collect but I couldn't pin them down to a day and then they lost interest.
The price has been lowered to shift them.

2/ I've relisted them now because of the forums 21 day rule; I didn't think of the 'travel ban'.

3/ Yes they are still available.

4/ I can supply a potato as a cover story if it makes you feel better.

Well if they are still for sale later this year and you drop the price a bit, I may well be interested in the lot. 

But currently I do not need any clay pigeon cartridges as there is a countrywide lockdown.

2 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Well if they are still for sale later this year and you drop the price a bit, I may well be interested in the lot. 

But currently I do not need any clay pigeon cartridges as there is a countrywide lockdown.

They work on corna-zombies too.