Theft....fuel

ditchman

i am spitting blood and feathers...........some scroat has stolen 2 lots of petrol from me during the dead of night out of my mower..............cant lock it up as i would need to redesign the shed...it sits undercover in the dog yard.................

i have left a note on the tank ............using bad language and said next time he steals from me..........*^$&$^&&)(*()((((_)((&*&$".......

anyway i have ordered up alarm mines 12 gauge.and security light............

so when it goes off next to the mower.......... in the morning i will follow a trail of excrement down the road to where he lives..............everyone knows i shoot and hold guns here ....he will think that he has been shot.at..............

this really boils my wee............

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i am spitting blood and feathers...........some scroat has stolen 2 lots of petrol from me during the dead of night out of my mower..............cant lock it up as i would need to redesign the shed...it sits undercover in the dog yard.................

i have left a note on the tank ............using bad language and said next time he steals from me..........*^$&$^&&)(*()((((_)((&*&$".......

so when it goes off next to the mower.......... in the morning i will follow a trail of excrement down the road to where he lives..............everyone knows i shoot and hold guns here ....he will think that he has been shot.at..............

Trail cam? I d the culprit who is undoubtedly local.....then deal with it at some future time, due to Corona virus duties, police won’t be interested at the moment!

56 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Shame we are in lockdown or I could load you a couple of black powder blanks that would take his ear drums out,

19 minutes ago, DUNKS said:

Shame we are in lockdown or I could load you a couple of black powder blanks that would take his ear drums out,

ive had a good look round and there are so many types...alot of them have pyrotecknics in then ....flames ....sparks....different colours.....sound a bit dangerous ....could burn the shed down

so i bought the standard gamekeeper ones.....lots of noise...........

2 minutes ago, dodgy dave said:

how did he know the petrol was there 

undid the top of the petrol tank...................

to see the mower you need to enter the garden first.............rekon some scroat has been wandering around at night.....im going to have a phone round to see if anyone else has had petty theft...

36 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

Trail cam? I d the culprit who is undoubtedly local.....then deal with it at some future time, due to Corona virus duties, police won’t be interested at the moment!

at the moment this is the cheaper option................then i will try and blag a cam from someone

Wish i had cam on my larsen trap that disappeared other day. Brought all my traps home this morning. Lot of folk wandering where they shouldn't be at mo. Farm opposite me got done 2 nights running other week. 5 others done locally. Everyone a bit twitchy and suspicious at mo! Farmer has put gates up. Bit late now. Lent another my cams.  NB

5 hours ago, ditchman said:

We often have a little laugh and joke together, but there is nothing funny about the low life who do this sort of thing . really feel for you , good luck and stay safe.

2 minutes ago, Paddy Galore! said:

before you go booby-trapping your yard, are you sure you haven't just sprung a leak?

thats what i thought first off.....if it was that there would be fuel everywhere....5 litres in on night and no mess anywhere....i have filledf it to the neck increased the pressure for 15 secs....dry as a bone.................also i have checked the tank 3 days running .....fine......then the next day ....gone.!