Theft....fuel

ditchman

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, dogsnott said:

Leave a couple of petrol cans with water in them            only needs a teaspoon of petrol for the smell

That wont do anything but cause a problem, adding bleach will damage the engine for good, making it useless, your far too nice. 

well...............checked it this morning..........fuel level is fine ...hasnt been touched....might have red the notice i put on it

the annoying thing is we (the village) know who it is.......the scroat has already been pulled in for nicking fuel out of the lorries at the factory and we know where he lives.....

i will put the security light up asap when amazon deliver it.....then the alarm mine will go in...:lol:

If you want to borrow a cam Simon just say I can ship one over....... also have a mains electric fencer that even made Charolais cows behave themselves and a neighbours dog they didn't find for two days.

22 hours ago, ditchman said:

at the moment this is the cheaper option................then i will try and blag a cam from someone

18 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

If you want to borrow a cam Simon just say I can ship one over....... also have a mains electric fencer that even made Charolais cows behave themselves and a neighbours dog they didn't find for two days.

cheers nev.............i will put the proximity light up 2moz......then the alarm mine....HHhhahahhahahahahaaaa...........you know i could retro fit the alarm mine with sooooo many options....HHHhaahhahahhaaaa..:w00t:....i wont cause at this stage i dont want to be toooo cruel.....

mower working spot on now i have fitted the new idler ....i will cut the village green 2moz.....so its nice and tidy for the old folk who live around it.....

26 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Lovely offer Nev , just hope simon gets dressed in the morning to check it 😀

Edited by johnphilip

6 hours ago, ditchman said:

well...............checked it this morning..........fuel level is fine ...hasnt been touched....might have red the notice i put on it

the annoying thing is we (the village) know who it is.......the scroat has already been pulled in for nicking fuel out of the lorries at the factory and we know where he lives.....

i will put the security light up asap when amazon deliver it.....then the alarm mine will go in...

Don’t let them lull you into a false sense of security Simon.......I would guess they will be back at some point.........these contemptible, lowlife serial thieves ain’t fussy, they can’t resist stealing any property whoever it belongs to, if they can get their grubby hands on it..........they would even steal the pennies off a dead mans eyes! 😡

If they are intent on stealing fuel i would leave a nice full can of fuel with some nice additive in. Bleach does a nice job.  

Cashew (nut) shell oil is actually the best additive to petrol to destroy an engine. If you can get it. Or boiled linseed oil mixed with the petrol. Save your sugar for your cornflakes. It's an urban myth from likely Commando or The Valiant comic and Captain Hurricane.

Edited by enfieldspares

3 hours ago, johnphilip said:

Lovely offer Nev , just hope simon gets dressed in the morning to check it 😀

He maybe should go down in his night cap and shirt when he hears the screams but the thief might die of fright:lol:

Visions of Marleys Ghost !!!!

2 hours ago, panoma1 said:

Don’t let them lull you into a false sense of security Simon.......I would guess they will be back at some point.........these contemptible, lowlife serial thieves ain’t fussy, they can’t resist stealing any property whoever it belongs to, if they can get their grubby hands on it..........they would even steal the pennies off a dead mans eyes! 😡

Not heard that for many years is it a Midlands term ? 

Edited by Walker570

51 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Not heard that for many years is it a Midlands term ? 

Not a midland term Nev.............Greek mythology.........coins to pay the ferryman....to ferry the dead over the river Styx, the boundary between earth and the underworld (Hades!).....

Anyone who would steal them is the lowest of the low!

4 hours ago, ditchman said:

4 hours ago, ditchman said:

..you know i could retro fit the alarm mine with sooooo many options....HHHhaahhahahhaaaa..:w00t:...

just strap it to a gas lighter refill, there just thin enough for the blank to pierce it and then -------

"Voila" boom LOL 

50 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

Not a midland term Nev.............Greek mythology.........coins to pay the ferryman....to ferry the dead over the river Styx, the boundary between earth and the underworld (Hades!).....

Learn something every day on this forum, it is a mine of information:good:

2 hours ago, snow white said:

Marley’s ghost came from Marley’s marhole it was a big hole on what is hamlets estate now in West Bromwich the marhole was a funny place on a night time used to frighten the **** out of us young kids we was about six at the time

I thought it was Dickens!

2 hours ago, panoma1 said:

Nev has learned more in the last 3 months than he ever did at school!:lol: