Theft....fuel

ditchman

the ultimate deterrent......and i mean if you get covered by it.....it will bring you to tears and continuous retching....it is something you will have the memory to live with the rest of your life....

would be somehow get hold of a cupful of pure skunk juice....bearing in mind just a little squirt will bring you to your knees...and rig that up to cover the intruder...

i for a brief while worked in florida near okeechobee...and used to run gasconys rackoon hunting in the orange groves....and there are a shed load of skunks there...so i have first hand experience..............:lol:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing to do with this post you must understand.

12g cartridge filled with 65grains of black powder and coarse wire wool as a filler is very exiting. Tried some a week or so ago. You would not want it anywhere near petrol. Or even a dry field!

Best to forget I even mentioned it!😁

the ultimate deterrent......and i mean if you get covered by it.....it will bring you to tears and continuous retching....it is something you will have the memory to live with the rest of your life....

would be somehow get hold of a cupful of pure skunk juice....bearing in mind just a little squirt will bring you to your knees...and rig that up to cover the intruder...

i for a brief while worked in florida near okeechobee...and used to run gasconys rackoon hunting in the orange groves....and there are a shed load of skunks there...so i have first hand experience..............:lol:

2 hours ago, DUNKS said:

Nothing to do with this post you must understand.

12g cartridge filled with 65grains of black powder and coarse wire wool as a filler is very exiting. Tried some a week or so ago. You would not want it anywhere near petrol. Or even a dry field!

Best to forget I even mentioned it!😁

mums the word..........................dont want to set fire to the shed at the same time

1 minute ago, panoma1 said:

Old farrier may be yer man?

i have just googled skunk juice on amazon........folk use it for anti vanderlsmn...and loitering of ner-do-wells........and violent attackers.............

nuts ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...........they have sold out..:cry1:

14 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i have just googled skunk juice on amazon........folk use it for anti vanderlsmn...and loitering of ner-do-wells........and violent attackers.............

nuts ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...........they have sold out..

I saw a bottle of something similar the other day, can't for the life of me remember where.

I'll let my brain tick over for a few and try and find it.

Edited by Farmboy91

13 minutes ago, Farmboy91 said:

I saw a bottle of something similar the other day, can't for the life of me remember where.

I'll let my brain tick over for a few and try and find it.

skunk juice is weird stuff...............it activates your sick trigger as long as you can smell it.....just imagine continuous retching..............ive seen big tough dogs retch and empty there bowels and reduced to pathetic creatures..............its evil stuff ............and if you get it on your clothes.....dont waste your time washing them .....bin them...if you get it on your skin there is only one thing that will deactivate the smell/chemical........

and that is get in a bath....and empty 1/2 dozen litre cartons of pure tomatoe juice over yourself.....there is an enzyme in it which breaks down the smell...

26 minutes ago, ditchman said:

skunk juice is weird stuff...............it activates your sick trigger as long as you can smell it.....just imagine continuous retching..............ive seen big tough dogs retch and empty there bowels and reduced to pathetic creatures..............its evil stuff ............and if you get it on your clothes.....dont waste your time washing them .....bin them...if you get it on your skin there is only one thing that will deactivate the smell/chemical........

and that is get in a bath....and empty 1/2 dozen litre cartons of pure tomatoe juice over yourself.....there is an enzyme in it which breaks down the smell...

Sounds like it's just the job for your little visitor 😂

We have a bottle of Tommy K in the garage for when the grey hound has a roll in something unsavoury. 

On a serious note I hope you get this sorted out 👍

12 hours ago, Farmboy91 said:

Saw this and thought Farmboy is having a larff, have to say the thought of someone sitting in his tub and emptying 3 litres of tomato juice over them selves (while trying not to throw up) had me in kinks.

Anyhoos asked Mrs SBL and she confirmed it was correct, where she gets this info from is any ones guess.

1 hour ago, Sha Bu Le said:

Saw this and thought Farmboy is having a larff, have to say the thought of someone sitting in his tub and emptying 3 litres of tomato juice over them selves (while trying not to throw up) had me in kinks.

Anyhoos asked Mrs SBL and she confirmed it was correct, where she gets this info from is any ones guess.

It was ditchy who said that, not sure what's gone on with the quotes 😂

I think the tomatoe sauce bath was a favourite of one certain one of he's lady friends...

1 hour ago, Farmboy91 said:

It was ditchy who said that, not sure what's gone on with the quotes 😂

I think the tomatoe sauce bath was a favourite of one certain one of he's lady friends...

after a session with FS its not tomatoe juice its 50 gallons of TCP

:yahoo:......................waheeyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................the alarm mine has arrived..........

WHAT I PIECE OF BADLY DESIGNED UTTER CARP IT IS ...:mad:

the basic design is workabul......but it takes nearly 9lb in weight to trigger it...........it dosnt have a retainer  (breech block) can only be used facing down wards.....hard to load..and dosnt have a shoud....(where the barrel would be)...........

SO TO AMUSE YOU LOT SELF ISOLATORS IM GOING TO RETRO FIT IT...:lol:

im going to fit a nicely made trigger mech' ....a cartridge retainer.....and a shoud.....

i will put a few pics up later of the rubbish item before i start work on it...............the way it works at the moment is you set it up as a bloody trip wire......to trip the theif up and dash his brains out without triggering the damn thing off..........:big_boss:

watch this space...

Just now, old'un said:

Can’t see anything wrong with it myself, are they not meant to work with a trip wire?

Yes and are often fixed to a vehicle so pulled if vehicle is moved.

I think Simon needs to fettle it a bit so that the pull weight is a bit more reasonable.