Could Jeremy Corbyn be advised to SELF ISOLATE?

TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Borris is oy the mouthpiece, they have a raft of advisor's telling them what to do for the best and when. All the impacts and scenarios.

Not an easy task for anyone, and this bearded tit constantly moaning and having a go.

Wonder what he would have done? Consulted the Kremlin for advice. Or out flowers in his hair and tell everyone that it will ward off evil viruses. 

A shadow cabinet should challenge the sitting government, but at times of crisis bloody we'll help.

He and Labour will be remembered for this. Even stout Labour voters must be shaking heads.

As much as I dislike the bloke and almost all that he supports, to be fair his job is to oppose the government and hold them to account for any shortcomings.

One shortcoming I feel is glaringly obvious is the wishy washy 'instruction' to not go out, but you can to exercise: whereas it would be more realistic to instruct 'you can go out but do not mingle with anyone or get within 2 meters of anyone in crowded places without protective gloves and masks.

I saw Boris pay tribute to Corbyn earlier as his last time as labour leader at PMQ’s. 

I noted that Boris said some kind words and I felt they were well meant. 

As usual, Corbyn just spouted off some rhetoric about how he’s going to hold Boris to account 🙄... couldn’t he for once just show some class and accept the kind words.  

11 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

I saw Boris pay tribute to Corbyn earlier as his last time as labour leader at PMQ’s. 

As usual, Corbyn just spouted off some rhetoric about how he’s going to hold Boris to account 🙄... couldn’t he for once just show some class and accept the kind words.  

Was just about to type this. Boris did indeed pay tribute to him almost in how good an opposition he is and how although they don't agree on everything they both want the country to be in a healthy and good position, so corbyn jumps up and shouts at him with his usual I won't be silenced blah blah blah

5 hours ago, Scully said:

It alwAys has been. You can often silence critics by asking ‘well tell us what we should do then?’ or ‘ok, so what do you suggest?’ 
It isn’t really the job of opposition to offer solutions; their role is to make the other side look bad and incompetent.  

Agreed, but all Corbyn manages to do is to make himself and his cronies look incompetent. Mind you, in Jezza's case that's not too difficult.

40 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

:lol::lol:....stop it.

49 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

... couldn’t he for once just show some class and accept the kind words.

It isn't in his makeup.  His support (from his Momentum and hard left support base) isn't based on 'kind words' behaviour.  It is about tapping into and encouraging envy, jealousy, and a 'them and us' feeling, supporting the 'anti establishment' rabble - even if they consist of terrorists and murderers.  That is what his whole politics and background consists of.  He has never done a proper job, but has been a paid 'agitator' either in the Union movement or politics all his life - much of it spent agitating against his own party's leadership.

Oddly - much of what he wished for (renationalisation of the railways, massive reductions is air traffic, huge loses to those with savings, people becoming dependent on state handouts) have come to pass - though not in any way by his hand.  https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/jeremy-corbyn-boris-johnson-pmqs-coronavirus-a9424786.html

Edited by JohnfromUK

9 hours ago, Newbie to this said:

That's fine, but not when there is a national/international emergency.

But they won’t have any ideas or suggestions for policy because it isn’t their problem. I really can’t see Corbyn holding shadow cabinet ‘what shall we do, or what can we do to help’ meetings, can you? The bloke is on his way out with a fat pension,  I doubt he has any incentive. 

Just heard corbyn on the news moaning about how slow things are happening and it not enough. *** is still doing at the top of the Labour Party. I thought he’d be bang up for giving loads of money away. But it’s never enough for him fu2k off corbyn