Gerry78

Worried about New season 20/21 ducks

On 31/03/2020 at 07:11, nic said:

some people making comments about not paying subs to their clubs just in case..... season is 5 months away yet, but the leases etc will still need to be paid, bills to pay etc.

most clubs are likely to be able to come to some sort of arrangement to help members.

Hopefully we will all be out there and have a far better season than the last one which was my worst ever

I’ve only just joined a new duck club and with my license up in December il still be paying my membership whatever happens I think your right land owners etc will still need to be payed I think if this is on going or gets worse they could move the game season a month or 2 October or November I’m probably wrong wait and see 

19 hours ago, Gerry78 said:

I’ve only just joined a new duck club and with my license up in December il still be paying my membership whatever happens I think your right land owners etc will still need to be payed I think if this is on going or gets worse they could move the game season a month or 2 October or November I’m probably wrong wait and see 

moving the season would take an act of parliament as the date are set in law

32 minutes ago, nic said:

moving the season would take an act of parliament as the date are set in law

I hope your right but the way things are going a lot of laws could be changed 👍👍