The one I got

Jacko3275

Shotkam not cheap a 570 but I can review misses which give you an idea of what your doing wrong so ye I think it can improve your shooting and you get to watch your shot of the day over and over again

14 hours ago, dad said:

Take no notice of them i think its great. 4 questions what were you using. Is it any good. Does it help your shooting. How much does it cost.

56 minutes ago, Jacko3275 said:

Shotkam not cheap a 570 but I can review misses which give you an idea of what your doing wrong so ye I think it can improve your shooting and you get to watch your shot of the day over and over again

Think I'll settle for: what's hit's history, what's missed's mystery.

35 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, have you not tried tracer cartridges if you can still buy them, not on pigeon of course, we use to shoot these at clays in the 1980s

Possibly the least useful cartridge ever created. They do a wonderful job of telling you where the wad is, not where the pattern is!:rolleyes:

Just now, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Possibly the least useful cartridge ever created. They do a wonderful job of telling you where the wad is, not where the pattern is!:rolleyes:

hello, ah but i did say shoot them not if they were any good 😄 i can still remember using in my then new Yeoman, big orange flash and Nul Points :lol: